Sometimes it is just nice to have a dessert that is fast, easy to make, and takes minimal ingredients. This is one of the easiest recipes ever, and really only takes a few minutes to pull together.
St. Patrick's Day Fudge, 3 ingredients, 1 Pot
- 1- 14 ounce can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- make green using food coloring, and add sprinkles for garnish if desired
- In heavy sauce pan, mix sweetened condensed milk, chips, and vanilla on medium low heat, stirring until it melts together.
- Stir in food coloring to make it green for St. Paddy's Day!
- Line a 9x9 pan with parchment paper
- Pour fudge mixture into pan
- Wait for it to set up either in the fridge or on the counter
- Cut and enjoy!
- If using sprinkles to garnish, push them into the top once almost set up.
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
Leave a Reply