This is a fast and easy kabob marinade that is very tasty. It does not have a strong garlic flavor, so if you want more garlic, add extra!
Gather your ingredients:
Mix together, and coat meat.
Skewer and grill.
Sweet Balsamic and Garlic RibeyePrint Pin Rate
- 2 lbs Steak or Chicken skewered onto Kabobs
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/3 cup minced garlic
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- Mix marinade ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pat steak dry with paper towel.
- Put half of marinade in a shallow dish.
- Put steaks in marinade, coating both sides.
- Refrigerate one hour.
- Turn on your oven and heat it to broil.
- Put a cast iron skillet in the oven for 5-10 minutes, until it is fully heated
- Turn stove to high.
- Remove pan from oven (use a heavy oven mitt)
- Set steak in heavy skillet, sear steak on high heat for 30 seconds per side.
- Put cast iron skillet back into the oven (still on broil)
- Cook 2-4 minutes depending on preferred doneness and thickness of steak. (2 minutes will be medium-rare)
- Set on cutting board, cover with foil.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Slice against the grain.
- Drizzle remaining marinade over steak.
- Serve warm.
- Thread chicken onto skewers
- Place half of the marinade into a shallow dish, and place chicken into the dish. Turn to coat evenly.
- Marinate for an hour. Then remove from marinade and grill.
- Preheat grill to 300 degrees. Then cook for 5-6 minutes per side until cooked through
- Drizzle with remaining marinade and sear for 2 minutes.
Mix marinade and put in quart sized freezer bag
Place steaks in another freezer bag
Put together in freezer with preparation instructions on label
When ready to prepare, thaw steaks completely, and follow preparation instructions
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.