There is something about cheesecake that just gets to me. Yummers! You can’t go wrong with a cheesecake, and when you add in white chocolate and peppermint, you have the perfect holiday dessert. I won’t lie, I might be gaining a few extra pounds this season because of this super easy, and super yummy dessert.
White Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake
- 2-8 oz packages of cream cheese room temperature
- 3/4 c sugar
- 3 eggs room temp
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 candy cane or peppermint crushed up
- 1/2 cup white chocolate morsels
- 1/3 cup crushed peppermints or candy canes
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust -or-
- 1.5 cups ground up graham cracker
- 6 Tbs butter melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Melted white chocolate
- Fresh made whipping cream
- Crushed peppermints
- Preheat oven to 325
- Mix your crust ingredients together, press into 9x9 pan, and put in oven to bake for about 5-10 minutes (or use a premade crust)
- Take single crushed candy cane or peppermints, and put in a cup, pour the 1/4 cup heavy cream over, and let sit. This will infuse the cream with peppermint flavor
- While baking crust, cream together room temp cream cheese and sugar.
- Add eggs to cream cheese and sugar one at a time, and beat together
- Add in cream and peppermint mixture, beat until just barely mixed (over beating will cause cheesecake to crack)
- Fold in peppermint pieces and white chocolate morsels
- Pour over crust
- Bake at 325 for 40 minutes
- Turn oven off, crack door open slightly, and leave in oven for 1 hour
- Refrigerate for one hour
- Serve by drizzling melted white chocolate over top, and garnish with whipped cream and peppermint pieces
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
Every oven is a little different, so be sure that when your 40 minute baking time is up that the center does not jiggle too much. If it does, try baking an extra five minutes. Otherwise you won’t get the right texture. I HAD to bake this one twice to get the consistency right. Had to!