Creamy buffalo ranch on chicken, and topped with everything you would want with buffalo wings! This flatbread is the perfect GAME DAY appetizer or meal. You can’t go wrong with this one! Plus it is so so so easy.
Raise your hand if you love buffalo wings? My husband is a huge fan. We always seem to order them when we go out. He eats all the wings, and I eat the carrots and celery dipped in the ranch. It is a great symbiotic relationship.
Last time we were eating them I couldn’t help but think how fun it would be to combine the idea of buffalo wings and pizza for game day into the most amazing and flavorful buffalo chicken flatbread ever. I even made a video to show you guys how easy it is to make!
I started with a package of Stonefire mini naan:
Then I added chicken tossed in the most delicious buffalo ranch sauce. It is the Moore’s Marinade kind. Have you guys seen it?
Then topped with the chicken, cheese, and all that other good stuff. The carrots and celery stay crunchy so you get tons of great texture and flavor in one awesome game day watching approved package!
After it is all topped I drizzle on more buffalo ranch sauce to add even more bold flavor! Then bake it for only about 5 minutes. How easy is that? I used pre-cooked chicken too, so it was under 15 minutes start to finish to make this. How great is that for game day?
Then add ranch. Because everything is better with ranch! You could always customize the flatbread to your personal preferences too! Either way, here is the recipe:
Buffalo Chicken Flatbread
- 1/3 cup Moore’s Creamy Ranch Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups cooked and diced chicken breast I used Tyson Grilled and Ready Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 cup Diced Celery
- 1/4 cup Carrots sliced
- 1 package- Stonefire Tandoor Baked Mini Naan 4 pack
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place 4 Stonefire mini-naan on a baking sheet, set aside
- In a small bowl mix together 1 1/2 cups cooked and diced chicken breast
- Spoon 3 Tbs Moore’s Creamy Ranch Buffalo Wing Sauce over the top, and toss to coat
- Evenly distribute chicken over the 4 mini-naan
- Sprinkle with grated mozzarella cheese
- Place celery pieces and carrot slices on top, nestling into the cheese
- Drizzle a little more Moore’s Creamy Ranch Buffalo Wing Sauce over the top
- Bake at 400 degrees for 5-6 minutes
- Drizzle with ranch dressing and enjoy!
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
This would be perfect for a SuperBowl party. Don’t forget to pin for later: