Today I made a delicious Kale, Quinoa, and Edamame Salad and I had some edamame left from the bag that I opened for the salad. So, for my kiddo’s after school snack, I made this yummy Crispy Parm Edamame. It is really fast and easy, and tastes great. And I think the bag cost about $2, so it is cheaper than potato chips, and Edamame has lots of protein!
Crispy Parm EdamamePrint Pin Rate
- 12 ounce bag of shelled edamame
- 3/4 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Rinse edamame so not frozen togehter, or thaw.
- Toss with olive oil and parmesan cheese
- Spread on baking sheet
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste
- Bake at 400 for 15 minutes or until crispy
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.