An easy breakfast smoothie, or anytime smoothie that uses mango, coconut, and pineapple!
I pretty much drink a smoothie every morning. I usually like to throw in chia seed and spinach, so when I don’t it is like a real treat. Not that chia seed and spinach make the smoothies gross, they don’t! But there is something about not putting the “healthy” stuff in that makes it feel like I am spoiling myself.
This is my favorite way to spoil myself
Day 19: Meditate and Mango Pina Colada Smoothie
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 banand
- 1.5 cups frozen mango
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- Put everything in a blender, and blend.
- Adjust liquid to fit your preference for smoothie thickness.
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
And now for today’s challenge.
Day 19 Mini-Challenge: Meditate for 20 minutes.
Meditation is great for your health. It helps quiet the mind, reduce stress, and lower blood pressure. As well as tons of other benefits. You can read more from the Chopra Center: here
So give yourself a chance to calm down and reap the benefits:
- Decreased blood pressure and hypertension
- Lowered cholesterol levels
- Reduced production of “stress hormones,” including cortisol and adrenaline
- More efficient oxygen use by the body
- Increased production of the anti-aging hormone DHEA
- Improved immune function
- Decreased anxiety, depression, and insomnia
Have a great day!