Super easy to make, and oh so cute, these Frankenstein Cupcakes are sure to be a hit at Halloween!
You guys! I just love Halloween so much. And I love how easy and fun it is to turn your normal treats into spooky, festive goodies.
I am presenting at the DesertNews Home Show this weekend, and I am doing my presentation on Easy Kid’s Halloween Treats. I wanted to keep things really simple so that anyone can do it. One of the treats I opted to demonstrate are these darling cupcakes!
Now I can’t take all the credit. I learned how to make these at Blended Conference from Laura at PinkCakePlate.com! And they were so easy, I had to share them with others. They are so fun, and easy to change up a bit too. You can use bigger candy eyes, pretzels for the head bolts instead of chocolate chips, etc. But here is how I like to make them!
I am now realizing I should have set this photo up the other direction. But the point is this, there are 7 steps:
- Start with a chocolate cupcake, or whatever flavor you like.
- Put a cookie dough scooper size scoop of green frosting on top.
- Smooth the edges, and flatten the top a bit.
- Dip the top in chocolate sprinkles.
- Add 2 chocolate chips, one on each side for the bolts.
- Add candy eyeballs (Wilton brand)
- Add your extras, like a sprinkle mouth and red frosting scar!