These Funfetti Sugar Cookies are chewy, fluffy and sprinkled with color throughout. With only 9 simple pantry ingredients, you can enjoy these festive cookies in less than 30 minutes!
Funfetti Sugar Cookies
©Eazy Peazy Mealz by EazyPeazyMealz.com
Pin it to your (Cookies) board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Eazy Peazy Mealz on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
Hi Everyone, it’s Sara again from Life’s Little Sweets! I have been thinking recently about my favorite Lil’ Sugar Cookies that I originally shared shared soon after I started my blog. They are the most fluffy and chewy sugar cookies that I have ever tasted and I thought, how can I make them better? Why not add some rainbow sprinkles?
They are a fun and easy recipe to make with someone else since they only require 9 simple pantry ingredients that you probably have on hand. My toddler daughter M. and I made these together in less than 30 minutes.
They can be customized with any color of sprinkles, depending on the occasion, what you have on hand or holiday. The possibilities are endless!
It takes 10-12 minutes to make them. Take them out closer to 10 minutes if you want them soft & chewy or leave them in until 12 if you prefer a more crisp textured cookie. In our house, I like soft & chewy cookies and my husband likes crispy cookies. The recipe fills up about 2 cookie sheets so you can always have both textures if you want.
Who can resist a big pile of Funfetti Sugar Cookies? If you like this recipe for Funfetti Sugar Cookies, you might also like one of my all time favorites, Oatmeal Raisin Cranberry Cookies which are one of my most requested cookies to make.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as my family and I did! Enjoy!
Funfetti Sugar Cookies
- ½ cup softened coconut oil or substiute butter 1 stick softened to room temperature
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda or substitute 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2-3/4 cups flour
- 1 cup rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and line 2 sheets with parchment paper.
- With an electric mixer, cream coconut oil (or butter) with sugar on high speed in a large mixing bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop cookies onto parchment lined baking sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cook them closer to 10 minutes for soft and chewy cookies or closer to 12 minutes for a more crisp cookie. After they are done, allow to cool on sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely. Enjoy!
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
Pin to your COOKIES board:
Leave a Reply