Greek Pasta Salad
Rich olives, crunchy cucumber, sweet baby tomatoes, a greek inspired dressing, and a nice creamy feta, tossed with a pasta that captures and holds the yummy dressing goodness so you get the tang in every bite is perfection.
If you like Greek flavors, you will love this pasta salad. It is super easy to make and is perfect for summer barbeques, a light lunch, or as a side. You can even add grilled chicken to make it a little heartier. Whatever you do, make plenty, as I promise you will eat it all up!
This pasta salad keeps well in the fridge for a couple days. If you do make it in advance, under-dress it, and wait to add the feta.
I love how versatile a pasta salad can be. Throw in corn, ground beef, and some black beans with a spicy ranch and you have a South Western salad. Throw in some romaine lettuce, chicken, and Cesar dressing for a light and fresh salad. There are so many fun ways to eat pasta, but this is certainly one of my faves.
Greek Pasta Salad
- 1 cucumber
- 1.5 cup grape tomatoes sliced in half
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1 cup Olives Mediterranean or green olives work well
- 4 cups cooked pasta Radiatori or Rotini work great
- 2 Tbs minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp oregano dry
- 1/2 tsp parsley dry
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup olive oil EVOO is best
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Cook your pasta
- Chop your veggies
- Mix up dressing ingredients in a dressing shaker
- Toss veggies, pasta, and half the dressing together
- Top with feta, and stir in. Do not overstir, you want to keep the feta chunky, you don't want it to break down too much.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes
- Serve with additional dressing as desired (I like mine with less, so I don't always use all the dressing)
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
Leave a Reply