This post is sponsored by Rotimatic, all opinions are my own.
Personal pizzas in minutes! These Personal Pan Pizza crusts are made in the Rotimatic, and topped with fun ingredients before baked for a few minutes to create the perfect meal in moments.
Delicious Personal Pizzas with fun crust flavors, and tasty toppings, all created with the Rotimatic (Get $100 off here) for a quick, simple, hassle free pizza night. You guys are going to love these flavors and this machine.
Like this recipe? Pin it to your Pizza pinboard!
Follow Eazy Peazy Mealz on Pinterest
You guys know I am all about making life easier so you can spend less time cooking, and more time enjoying dining with your family. I know what a struggle it can be to find tools, gadgets, and recipes that help you make great tasting food with minimal effort so you can focus on what really matters…family!
Which is why I am so excited to introduce you guys to the Rotimatic!
The Rotimatic is a flatbread or roti machine. It is fully automated, and will produce perfectly cooked flatbread in minutes. All you have to do is fill the flour, water and oil containers, and it does the rest, from mixing and measuring to kneading, flattening, and cooking.
Here are the top four things I love about it:
- Speed: It takes flour, water, and oil (and anything else you choose to add to the canisters), and makes flatbreads, roti, puri, or pizza in just 90 seconds. It does take a few minutes for the machine to warm up, but then it will mix, knead, and roll out your dough, and produce a perfect tortilla, etc. quickly. So fun for taco night or pizza night, you can focus on the other things and let it the pizza crusts or the tortillas.
- Taste: Even if something makes your life easier, if the food doesn’t taste good, who cares? Am I right? Lucky for me, the Rotimatic allows you to be creative in your cooking, and add the ingredients you love most, while still giving you a perfect flatbread every time. I wanted to try a pizza crust with some added spices and spinach in the dough, so I just dumped them into the flour canister with my flours, and let it mix and measure and do the rest. And it tasted awesome!
- Convenience: I love this part the best! You just fill flour, water, oil and press play and let the Rotimatic do the work. It will measure, knead, roll, cook and puff perfect flatbread. You just press play! And if anything were ever to go wrong, the customer service is awesome. You connect your Rotimatic to an app using Wifi, and it learns as you use it. If you don’t love something you indicate, and the Rotimatic Customer Service can troubleshoot remotely. There is chat support available on the app. And if you have any hardware issues, they simply replace the unit with a new one if it is in the warranty period (one year). Basically they make it easy.
- Health: One of the main reasons we buy premade things like tortillas, flatbreads, pizza crusts, and the like instead of making them ourselves is because we don’t want to do the work. But the downside is not having complete control over what goes into them. With the Rotimatic you get the convenience of not having to do the work while controlling every ingredient that goes in. You pick the quality of flour and seasonings, the oil, and more.
You guys, right now I have a $100 off offer exclusively for my readers if you are interested in getting a Rotimatic for your home.
When I first saw this machine, and read all the positive reviews, I could not wait to try it out. I had just gotten back from a trip to India, where I ate a lot of Roti, which are essentially healthier tortillas. While I was there, my friend showed me how to make them, and let me try my hand at a few. I was terrible at it, they never turned out round. Hahaha. But I loved how they tasted!
Anyway, when I learned about the Rotimatic (ICYMI: Get $100 off your own machine here), I couldn’t help but be excited to try it. While it was designed originally to make roti making easier, it has so many other uses. You can make flatbreads, tortillas, pizza crusts, and puri, which is essentially an uncooked dough you can fill and cook or fry, etc. And they are releasing new updates with new items regularly.
My mind was whirring with the possibilities, and I knew this was a machine I could have a lot of fun with. I was envisioning #TacoTuesdays where I could make a load of toppings, and let the Rotimatic make the tortillas. I was thinking about Thanksgiving, and how nice it would be to make hand pies without having to roll out any of the dough. And Friday night pizza night just got a whole lot easier.
The Rotimatic makes the crusts, and then my kids can top them however they want. I included 6 fun ideas for making personal pan pizzas! And a few crust ideas too, like a spinach crust, or an herb and spice crust. You just have to add a few things to the flour canister.
For lots of fun ways to use a Rotimatic, recipe ideas, and community support, like Rotimatic on Facebook and Instagram, and join the Facebook Community page for Rotimatic owners.
Pizza 1: Red, White, and Green on a Spinach Crust
Pizza 2: Santa Fe Personal Pizza on a Wheat Crust
Pizza 3: Steakhouse Pizza on Spinach Crust
Pizza 4: Classic Pepperoni on Wheat Crust
Pizza 5: Margherita Pizza on a Wheat Crust
Pizza 6: Chicken Pizza on a Spinach Herb Crust
More Great Recipes
- Honey Baked Ham
- Honey Dijon Chicken Cobb Salad
- Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken, Mushrooms, and Broccoli
- Lemon Butter Salmon and Asparagus Foil Packs
- Butter Chicken (Low Carb, Keto)
- 2 cups Aashirvaad select flour/wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose white flour
- 1 Tbs instant Yeast
- 1 1/2 tsps salt
- Olive oil
- Spinach Crust: 2 Tbs Spinach Powder
- Herbs and Spices: 1 Tbs dried basil 1/2 Tbs Oregano, 1 tsp onion powder
Red White and Green
- Pizza sauce
- Fresh Mozzarella bites
- Baby Spinach leaves
Santa Fe Pizza
- Pizza sauce
- Black beans
- Whole kernel corn
- Red onion
- Red mini pepper slices
- Seasoned ground beef
- Pizza sauce
- Chopped brisket
- Mini pepper slices
- Pizza Sauce
- Pepperoni slices
- Pizza Sauce
- Roma tomato slices
- Fresh basil
- Pizza sauce
- Red onion
- Sweet mini peppers
- Cooked chicken
- Fill the flour container of the Rotimatic with the white, wheat flour, and yeast
- Fill the water container, and add salt to it.
- Fill oil container.
- Use the menu on Rotimatic to select the "pizza" setting, and flour setting, then select desired thickness and oil amounts, the number of pizza crusts you want made, and press play.
- Remove crusts as soon as they come out.
- Use a fork to poke some holes in the bottom of each crust, then put on a baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 385 degrees F.
- Top crusts with pizza sauce of choice and cheese, and toppings of choice.
- Place in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
Pin to your Pizza board: