Are you planning a #Holiday party? This creamy Easy Alfredo is the perfect food to serve, and the Smarty Had A Party Silver Holiday Tablescape Set is the ideal way to serve it.
Let’s talk about this Easy Alfredo… You make it in a blender. It only takes five ingredients. It is versatile. It has a rich flavor, and can be combined with lots of fun add-ins to totally fit whatever you are in the mood for.
Other Alfredo Recipes That You Many Enjoy:
- 15 Minute Chicken Alfred
- Chicken Sausage and Peas Alfred Pesto Skillet Pasta
- Cajun Chicken Alfred Dip
- Broccoli Chicken Cauliflower Alfredo Fettuccine
- Cauliflower Alfredo Crab and Noodles
Smarty Had A PartyPrint Pin RatePrep Time: 5 minutesCook Time: 10 minutesTotal Time: 15 minutesServings: 4
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 cups milk
- 1 tsp salt
- Pepper to preference optional
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Optional: bacon basil, tomatoes, peas, chicken, anything you want to serve with it
- Put all ingredients in the blender and blend. I used my Blendtec Blender because it is easy to use, powerful enough for all of my recipes, and it has comes with a warranty.
- Get a sauce pan and rinse it with cold water (this will keep the milk proteins from sticking to the bottom and scorching)
- Pour everything from your blender into the sauce pan and heat, stir continuously. When it is thick and warm remove from heat and serve as desired. About 7-10 minutes.
- To make it cheesy, you can stir in a cup of mozzarella after removing it from heat! (optional)
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.Want to use this recipe in a meal plan?Try PrePear, my FREE Meal Planning App that allows you to save your recipes, plan meals, shop for groceries, and cook simply in one place. Join Here!
Now let’s talk about the Smarty Had A Party Silver Holiday Tablescape. Isn’t it fun? I was so excited to receive it, and couldn’t stop thinking about who I wanted to invite to my party. Then I decided to throw a special party with my kids. A fancy night party. We set the table using the Black Damask Table Runner, and used the cloth napkins with the pearl napkin rings. I set fancy glasses, and told my kids to put on their Sunday best. We talked about manners and enjoyed our Easy Alfredo!
Well, that is what happened in my dream world, anyway. Truth is…one kid spilled their water, and there was a lot of whining about wanting to go and play with the neighbor kids who just got kittens, so I let them. And then I ate at my fancy table by myself, and enjoyed the silence, as it does not happen nearly enough and ate every bite of my Easy Alfredo.
But the table really was beautiful. Smarty Had A Party is the nation’s top-rated online party store for entertaining, and they offer a wide selection of budget-friendly, elegant disposable dinnerware, eco-friendly party supplies and table linen. And they are amazing! They mean you can have a great party without having to rent party supplies or buy expensive supplies.
It was a very memorable night, (at least it started out that way) and the tablescape really added to the fun and ambiance.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Love alfredo? Check out this Cheesy Garlic Shrimp Alfredo