Your favorite pasta dish gets a makeover with this creamy Cajun Chicken Alfredo Dip with cream cheese, mozzarella, chicken and spice. Only five ingredients in this super cheesy dip with a creole kick!
Cajun Chicken Alfredo Dip
©Eazy Peazy Mealz by EazyPeazyMealz.com
Pin it to your Appetizer board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Eazy Peazy Mealz on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
My husband loves Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo, I love dips and we both love food with a spicy kick. So I decided to combine all those elements and thus this Cajun chicken Alfredo dip was born!
It’s creamy from the Alfredo sauce, hearty thanks to the chicken and, of course, gooey from plenty of cheese. Plus, it couldn’t be easier since I used a jar of pre-made Alfredo sauce and leftover chicken, which I chopped up. Depending on your family’s palette, you can adjust the Cajun seasoning to be more or less spicy.
I love dips all the time, but especially at this time of year.
By “this time of year” I mean football season! There’s nothing more fun than gathering with the family to watch a game and share a meal. Or a plethora of appetizers.
Other family favorite dips include Fiesta Bean Dip, which is a five layer taco dip (who doesn’t love Mexican?) and Chili Cheese Bean Dip. I can’t even begin to tell you how addictingly good they are! For truly special occasions, stuffed potato croquettes dipped in a rocking mayo-ketchup sauce are the ultimate appetizer. Even if your team loses, you still walk away a winner with a full belly.
This Cajun Chicken Alfredo dip is particularly good since it tastes wonderful with veggies. My other favorite dips are really made for tortilla chips. Bell peppers and Alfredo sauce on the other hand are a match made in heaven. They won’t eliminate the calories from all the cheeses, but at least you’ll get some nutrients along the way!
There are several ways this can be served. Personally, I think my mini cast iron pans are the cutest so I use them every chance I get! However, a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish or pie pan will work as well. You can even make this in a slow cooker – on high for 1 1/2-2 hours or low for 3-4 hours. As long as everything is melted together, this dish is a winner! I like to use this slow cooker when bringing an appetizer to a party because it has a clip tight lid that makes it easy to travel without the worries of a mess in your car!
More Fun Dips To Try:
- Homemade Marinara
- Spinach Artichoke Crockpot Dip
- Bean Salsa with Honey Lime Vinaigrette
- Caprese Baked Cheese Dip
- Greek Dip
Cajun Chicken Alfredo Dip
- 2 cups cooked chicken shredded
- 1 package 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 1 jar 15 oz Alfredo sauce
- 1-2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- Vegetables crackers or bread for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine chicken, cream cheese, 1 1/2 cups of mozzarella, Alfredo sauce and 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning in a large mixing bowl. Taste and add more Cajun seasoning if desired.
- Spread into a 1 1/2 quart baking dish and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of mozzarella. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with vegetables and crackers for dipping.
Pin to your APPETIZER board: