Can you taste sunshine? I think you can. At least that is what I taste when I try oranges, lemons, and all things citrus. Throw in some mango and pineapple, like with this smoothie and wow!
This smoothie is sunshine in liquid form. It makes you so happy you can’t help but smile.
It is loaded with antioxidants and feel food fibers, vitamins, and minerals, and should be added to your day. This is the most requested smoothie at my house. Kid approved!
- Half a blender of orange juice
- 2-3 cups frozen mango chunks
- 1 whole orange
- 2-3 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- Fill blender half way with orange juice
- Add in frozen fruit first, then fresh.
- Blend until smooth. (Add more liquid or ice as needed depending on blender and desired consistency)
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.