Video Demo for How to Make Acai Bowls:
- 1 banana - sliced and frozen
- 1/2 cup blueberries - frozen
- 1/2 cup strawberries - frozen
- 1/2 cup apple juice frozen concentrate more if liquid is needed
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 100 grams frozen acai puree - broken into pieces
- Nuts and seeds like chia seeds
- Fresh sliced fruit and berries mangos are so pretty
- Dried coconut flakes
- All fruit needs to be frozen to get the right consistency, so if you do not have frozen bananas (or other fruit), step one is freeze your fruit.
- Place all ingredients except your toppings into a blender. Use a large, high-speed blender with a tamper for best results. Break up the acai.
- Start blending with the blender on low, while it is low, use the tamper to push the frozen fruit down, helping to mix things around as much as possible.
- Continue to blend on low until smooth, only adding additional liquid if needed.
- Divide the smoothie into two bowls. And assemble by topping with all your favorite toppings. Make it pretty
- Enjoy immediately.
How to Freeze Bananas:
- Slice your banana
- Transfer bananas (or other fruionto a baking sheet or plate lined with parchment paper.
- Place tray or plate in the freezer and allow fruit to freeze completely.
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
Pin to your healthy eating board on Pinterest: