With football season just about here, I wanted to share a quick, easy, and awesome appetizer, game day, chicken wing recipe. It is so easy, and just kicks up the traditional bottled BBQ to a new level without a lot of hassle.
Barbeque Chicken WingsPrint Pin Rate
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1.5 cups of bottle bbq sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 Tbs dijon mustard
- 1 Tbs Worchestershire sauce
- Place wings single layer on a foil lined pan.
- Broil for 12 minutes, 4-5 inches from the heat source. Flip once. They should be slightly browned
- Drain fat
- Put in crock pot.
- Mix together sauce ingredients
- Pour sauce over wings
- Toss wings around
- Cover with lid, and cook on low for 5-6 hours or high 2.5- 3 hours
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
Get your ingredients together.
Mix up your BBQ sauce.
Broil your chicken for 12 minutes.
Put it in a crock pot with your sauce, and forget about it until game time!