With football season just about here, I wanted to share a quick, easy, and awesome appetizer, game day, chicken wing recipe. It is so easy, and just kicks up the traditional bottled BBQ to a new level without a lot of hassle.
Barbeque Chicken WingsPrint Pin Rate
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1.5 cups of bottle bbq sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 Tbs dijon mustard
- 1 Tbs Worchestershire sauce
- Place wings single layer on a foil lined pan.
- Broil for 12 minutes, 4-5 inches from the heat source. Flip once. They should be slightly browned
- Drain fat
- Put in crock pot.
- Mix together sauce ingredients
- Pour sauce over wings
- Toss wings around
- Cover with lid, and cook on low for 5-6 hours or high 2.5- 3 hours
Get your ingredients together.
Mix up your BBQ sauce.
Broil your chicken for 12 minutes.
Put it in a crock pot with your sauce, and forget about it until game time!