Crock Pot Hamburger Gravy Over Rice
This is a classic meal. I consider it a bit of a throwback because we had it growing up. Now-a-days it is probably frowned on because it has a can of cream of mushroom soup in it, and a packet of onion soup mix, but I don’t care because it is yummy. And it is easy. I used fresh green beans from the garden, but canned or frozen will work too. My kids licked their plates. Great flavor, and so easy to make.
This is a simple one. You brown your ground beef, and then dump all your ingredients in the pot and stir, cover, and cook.
Crock Pot Hamburger Gravy over Rice
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 cups fresh green beans
- 14.5 ounces beef broth
- 1 ounce onion soup mix 1 package
- 10.5 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- In a large skillet, brown your ground beef on medium high heat, adding in the onion powder, garlic powder, and pepper.
- When beef is browned, add it to a slow cooker along with all the other ingredients, and stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high 2-3 hours
- Serve over rice.
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.