Tender, naturally sweet, and absolutely delicious roasted vegetables.
Roasting veggies brings out their natural sweetness and sugars, and makes them sooo tasty.
I use roasted vegetables in a million different recipes. I seriously love them. Because I use them in so many recipes, on freezer meal cooking days, I usually make a huge batch, and then just use them across the board in many different entrees, such as roasted veggie mac and cheese, veggie pockets, roasted veggie omelets, roasted veggie and quinoa casserole, veggie pizza, roasted veggie enchiladas, and more.
I also find that rather than explaining the best way to make roasted veggies in EVERY SINGLE POST, it might be best to simply do one post on roasting vegetables, and refer back to it. I hope you enjoy roasted veggies as much as I do!
- 1 sweet potato diced
- 1/2 cup cauliflower diced
- 1/2 cup sweet corn kernels
- 1 zucchini diced
- 1/2 cup broccoli diced
- 1/2 cup brussel sprouts cut small
- 1/2 cup carrots diced
- 1 yellow squash diced
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1/2 cup diced mini-sweet peppers
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 3 Tbs Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- Dice all of your vegetables up. Feel free to add or subtract whatever veggies you would like. For example, I also really enjoy adding in mushrooms, asparagus, and green beans.
- Toss veggies in olive oil and seasonings of choice (salt, pepper, garlic, parmesan cheese. For a Mexican option try cumin and chilli powder)
- Preheat roasting pan in 450 F oven for 10 minutes
- Put veggies in single layer on roasting pan.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes, stirring frequently, until veggies are tender, and edges are browned.
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.