This is the kind of meal I created this blog to share. Seriously. Good tasting, low work, and comes together in minutes.
Shrimp and Snap Pea Stir FryPrint Pin Rate
- 1 lb shrimp shelled, deveined, cleaned
- 2 cups sugar snap peas washed
- 1 Tbs Sriacha
- 3 Tbs Soy Sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbs Minced Garlic
- 3 Tbs Honey
- 1 Tbs oil
- Clean shrimp and sugar snap peas.
- Mix sauce ingredients together
- Heat fry pan, add a little bit of the sauce to bottom
- Put peas in, stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add in shrimp, and rest of sauce.
- Cook until shrimp is pink and opaque (3-4 minutes)
- Remove from heat, serve immediately. Great over rice.
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
This stir fry is AH-MAZE- ING! My husband said, “I think this might be the best thing you have ever made.” Considering I have been cooking for him for 10 years, that is saying a lot. Anyway, it is one of the simplest recipes ever, and tastes like something you would get at a high end chinese restaurant. It has a bit of kick to it, and is addicting. So beware!
This is the fastest recipe. Seriously, I love it because it comes together in minutes, and tastes amazing.
Gather your ingredients. (Don’t mind my dirty counter)
Mix up your sauce, and clean your shrimp and peas.
Start by stir frying your peas for a minute. Then add in shrimp.
Cook until shrimp are pink!
Serve over rice.
I am sure snow peas would work too, I just happened to have sugar snap, and they were a delightful crunch in this unexpectedly delightful meal.