Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip: Creamy, delicious, and easy to make, this Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip for 2 is great for a night in with a friend, or a game day snack, or just because. Delicious dip!
What is it about spinach and artichoke that make sure a killer combination? I love a good cream cheese based dip, especially when it is an easy to make crock pot dip idea. But combine the two. Yum!
This is a great spinach artichoke dip that can be prepared in your crockpot. So fast and easy for game day, or just because. It is a small quantity recipe because my kids aren’t huge artichoke lovers, so when I make this game day dip, I make it for just me and the hubs. So I use a small 1.5-2 quart slow cooker/crock pot when I make it. But by doubling it you could make it in a normal 4 quart slow cooker without an issue.
Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip Tips
- Keep an Eye: Every crock pot is a little different, so keep an eye on it, you don’t want it to get burned. So when the edges start to brown, and the cream cheese is super melty, and easy to stir in, it is done.
- Make it creamier: I love my spinach artichoke dip thick, but if you want it to be a creamier, runnier, consistency, add in some extra heavy whipping cream at the end.
- Dippers: The best part about this dip is the variety of things that you can eat it with, that is, if you don’t just eat it with a spoon. So pita chips are my go to, but I love it with carrot sticks, celery, regular corn chips, and more.
I like to make this spinach artichoke dip in the slow cooker, and keep it in there so it stays nice and warm while we watch a game or whatever. But if I want to dress it up a little, or I know we won’t have lots of options, so this dip will disappear quickly, then I put it a cast iron server. Isn’t this little cast iron server so cute? You can find one here.
Anyway, hope you enjoy this Crock Pot Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip as much as we do!
Spinach Artichoke Crockpot Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese cubed
- 2 Tbs heavy cream
- 1 Tbs chicken broth or milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese mixed blend
- 3/4 cup frozen chopped spinach
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts chopped
- 2 Tbs Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups Pita chips to eat it with
- Fresh grape tomatoes for garnish if desired
- Chunk the cream cheese up, and chop the spinach and artichoke hearts small.
- Add all ingredients into a crock pot
- Cook on low 3-4 hours
- Stir well before serving
- Serve with pita slices or chips and garnish with fresh grape tomatoes
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
Other Dips you might love:
- Cheddar Bacon Jalapeno Baked Cheese Dip in Bread Bowl
- Baked Fontinella Cheese Dip
- Greek Dip
- Cajun Chicken Alfredo Dip
- Caprese Baked Cheese Dip
- Baked Bacon Cheddar Jalapeno Popper Cheese Dip
Don’t forget to pin to your GAME DAY DIPS board on Pinterest: