This was such a yummy salad, and you could totally (easily) make it vegetarian, just leave off the chicken. I actually liked it better without the grilled chicken.
- 2 tsp minced garlic cloves
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger or 1 tsp
- 1/2 cup soy sauce low sodium so it won't be too salty
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 3 drops sesame oil
- 1 tbs water
- 3 cups coleslaw mix
- 3 cups chopped green leaf lettuce
- 1 cup chopped sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cucumber diced
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped cashews
- 3-5 sweet mini peppers chopped
- Grilled chicken breast chopped (optional)
- Mix dressing ingredients together.
- Mix salad stuff together.
- Top with desired amount of dressing.
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.