This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WarmUpYourDay #CollectiveBias
Buttery caramel, and crunchy pecans make this sticky, sweet, and oh so delicious caramel pecan monkey bread a fantastic way to start the day. Pair it with a Florida Orange Juice smoothie for a perfect morning.
The perfect morning to me is the family gathered around the table, the sink empty of prep dishes, and a fast, but delicious food on the table. I mean who wants to do a ton of dishes first thing? Not this mama. With the Pepperidge Farms Sweet Rolls I get all of that and more. These large sweet rolls are made with real cinnamon and are perfect to serve in the morning as is, or in a fun recipe like the one I am going to share with you.
Mr. EZPZ works a lot of nights, so mornings are when we get to spend some time together, so I love when we can do that over something delicious like this caramel pecan monkey bread and OJ Smoothie! I am a huge smoothie lover, and pretty much make one every single day. (Watch my video about smoothie making here.) And I love juice smoothies!
I have always loved smoothies. In fact, when I was in high school I got a job at Orange Julius in the mall. My dad worked in an office building in downtown, and the mall was right across the street. I thought it would be cool to work close to him and we could ride into work together. Well…it was a mess. My schedule was not 8-6 like his. And I did not have a car. So if I went in to work with him I would then have 4-5 hours of doing nothing before or after my job started. I could ride the bus in, but then I spent those same 4-5 hours on the bus. So I worked a grand total of 2 days before my Dad asked me to quit! (He was worried about me spending copious hours alone in a city) I was so bummed because I loved their smoothies and wanted to get them for free. But the shirt I had to wear was really horrid, so thanks Dad! Haha. Anyway, now I just make them myself.
Orange Juice Smoothie Caramel Pecan Monkey Bread
- 1 cup Florida Orange Juice
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup frozen mixed fruit
- 1/2 a banana
- 3- 15.8 ounce cans Pepperidge Farms Pecan Caramel Sweet Rolls
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 tsp lemon juice
- Put everything in blender and blend it up!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Spray bundt pan with no stick spray
- Open the 3 cans of Pepperidge Farms Pecan Caramel Sweet Rolls, remove the sauce and the chopped pecans, set aside
- Melt butter and stir in brown sugar, then add in the three packets of sauce that came with the rolls
- Cut each roll into four to six pieces, and layer them into the bundt pan
- When you have put about half the roll pieces in, sprinkle with 1 of the packets of pecans, and half the sauce mixture
- Layer the other half, sprinkle on another packet of pecan, and the other half the sauce mixture
- Bake 23-28 minutes (Every oven is a bit different, base cooking time on your oven, and adjust accordingly. This temperature and time worked perfectly for me)
- Remove from oven, let cool 3-5 minutes
- Flip over on to serving tray.
- Mix together topping ingredients, and spoon over top, cake is still a little hot so it should get melty, if not, feel free to return to oven for 3-5 minutes!
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
Anyway, let me just say this is yum, and I totally recommend it. Plus when I was at Walmart picking up all the ingredients I needed there was a tear pad coupon by the 100% Florida Orange Juice, for $1 off when you buy both 100% Florida OJ and Pepperidge Farm Sweet Rolls, so look for that while you shop because saving money is always nice!
Then go home and treat your family to this goodness!
For more great recipes be sure to check out these fun smoothie ideas:
Kristi @ Inspiration Kitchen says
Meg @ The Housewife in Training Files says
Carrie @Frugal Foodie Mama says
Sheena @ Hot Eats and Cool Reads says
Jen and Emily @ Layers of Happiness says
Thalia @ butter and brioche says
[email protected] Tastes Good says
Angela Nelson says
Brenda from Denver, C O says
Britni Newton Vigil says
serafin janson says
serafin janson says