Crockpot Beef and Vegetable Soup
A rich, tomato based, soup loaded with ground beef and vegetables. This delicious soup cooks in the slow cooker, allowing the flavors to meld and simmer into perfection.
How to make Beef and Vegetable Soup in the Slow Cooker
- Brown your beef with your Worcestershire sauce and garlic salt.
- Add it to your slow cooker along with all the other ingredients
- Then let it cook on low for 5-6 hours. And enjoy!
Crock pot Beef and Vegetable Soup
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Parsley
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 cups frozen mixed veggies
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 T Worcestershire
- Brown ground beef, seasoning with the Worcestershire and garlic salt
- Add everything, including ground beef, to crockpot
- Cook on low 5-6 hours, or on high for 2 hours
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
Pin to your soup board: