Everything But The Bagel Dip
Everything But the Bagel Dip is a creamy, delicious dip for chips, veggies, crackers and more. This to. die. for. dip uses the Trader Joe’s Everything But the Bagel Seasoning, and is only 3 ingredients. Yep! 3! You are going to love every bite, and make this recipe on repeat.
Description of why we love the recipe.
What You Need to Make this Creamy Dip
Everything you need for this recipe is eazy peazy to find, and it is seriously so simple, as it is only 3 ingredients.
- Cream Cheese: You can use full fat or light, your choice! I prefer the extra creaminess from full fat cream cheese.
- Sour Cream: Again, go ahead and opt for the low-fat version, but full fat is a little tastier.
- Everything but the Bagel Seasoning: I used Trader Joe’s version, but you can use any version you want, or make it homemade.
- Mixing Bowl: A medium sized bowl will do the trick, and you can serve it right in the bowl you mix it in to cut down on dishes.
- Mixing Spoon: As long as your cream cheese is nice and soft, you won’t need a hand mixer to make this creamy dip. Just whip it up by hand using a wooden or metal spoon.
How to Make Everything But Bagel Dip
Making this recipe is ridiculously easy, you seriously just gather your ingredients, and mix them all together. Garnish the top to make it pretty, and then dip away!
Step One: Gather Ingredients.
A recipe is only as good as the ingredients you use, so opt for a high quality sour cream, cream cheese, and seasoning. Or make your own seasoning mix.
Step Two: Mix it all Together in a Bowl
Start with room temp or softened cream cheese for the best results. Then stir everything together. It takes less than 5 minutes to make this dip.
Step Three: Garnish with more Everything But the Bagel Seasoning
To make it even prettier, and more fun for serving, feel free to garnish with additional seasoning.
Best Dippers to Serve With Everything But Bagel Dip
This recipe is so perfect for dipping all your favorite crackers, chips, and veggies. Our favorites include:
- Pretzel chips are our number one recommendation, they pair so perfectly.
- Bagel Chips are so fun for this one since the dip is everything but…and you can make your own really easily in the air fryer.
- Veggies: Mini peppers, cucumber slices, carrots, snow peas, you name it, it is good in this salty, tangy, creamy dip.
Tips and Tricks
Making this recipe is Eazy Peazy…but here are a few tricks for making it perfect.
- Tip One: Start with soft cream cheese. If you forget to pull it out early, you can microwave a glass bowl full of hot water for 3 minutes, dump out the hot water, then flip the bowl over the cream cheese package. Let it sit for 5-10 minutes to soften it up. Or, slip that cream cheese in your pocket while gathering ingredients, let your body heat warm it up. Or, take it out of the foil wrapper, and microwave it for 10-15 second increments until soft.
- Tip Two: Pick good ingredients. While I am always a fan of saving money, for things like dips, where you have only a couple of ingredients, using the best quality ingredients matter. So opt for the good stuff.
- Tip Three: Taste and adjust. While I love the quantities of ingredients exactly as stated, I have made this a few times with less seasoning since I didn’t have as much, or more sour cream to use up the end of a container. You might find it a bit too salty, and want extra cream cheese, etc. So taste, and adjust to your personal preference.
Make Ahead and Storage
How to make this recipe ahead of time:
Simply mix everything up as directed, then place in an airtight container, and refrigerate for up to 5 days.
Other Great Dip Recipes:
Everything But the Bagel Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2-3 tablespoons everything bagel seasoning
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Garnish with more seasoning
- Serve with pretzel crisps and veggies
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
Pin to your Game Day Spread board on Pinterest: