These are such a fun way to get your greens. And tasty too. I knew my kiddos would be hesitant to try these, but let me tell you, once they took a bite, it was no holds barred. They totally dug in and enjoyed them. I am so glad that we have another winner to add to the “healthy” snack category. I am thinking I will add it in to our weekly snacking, as well as our back to school lunch options.
Garlic Kale Chips- BakedPrint Pin Rate
- 1 head of kale cleaned and torn into "chip" size pieces
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- Put the oil, garlic salt, and garlic into a gallon size ziploc bag.
- Clean kale and break into "chip" sized pieces, remove the center stalk.
- Put kale in bag.
- Shake coating cake with oil and seasoning.
- Spread into single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake at 325 for 15- 20 minutes. Bake until the edges start to turn brown, but be careful not to burn it. You want it to be crispy. Adjust time for your oven, and thickness of Kale.