Thank you Cascade Ice Water for sponsoring this post and keeping it free for my readers, all opinions are my own. #CascadeIce
This Swamp Potion is a fruity colada punch, with a fun decorated glass, perfect for a Halloween Party! It is light and fruit flavored, and scarily delicious. The frosting rimmed glasses with sprinkles just make it more festive, all the kids will love it.
©Eazy Peazy Mealz by EazyPeazyMealz.com
Pin it to your (Board Type) board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Eazy Peazy Mealz on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
Halloween is a time when I think we all have enough sugar! Am I right? Or am I right? That is why I love being able to make a Halloween Punch, Swamp Potion with guilt free taste, using zero calorie Cascade Ice Water. Cascade Ice is sodium free, caffeine free, gluten free, and has zero grams of sugar and no carbs. This makes it the perfect base for a great Halloween Swamp Potion.
As an avid soda drinker, I love having a sparkling option with plenty of flavor and no calories, and no sugar. And using it as the base for a punch makes me feel like I can enjoy it without the guilt.
Anyway, love the no sugar, no calorie, no carb thing. Obviously, when I add a banana and the coconut milk the drink ends up with a few calories and some natural sugars, but they are healthy additions that make for a fun, tasty, colada! And by decorating the glass, and using a straw, you get all the fun, without any of the sugar!
Just dump everything in a high powered blender, and blend away. I used my Vitamix Blender which I love because it is powerful enough for all of my recipes.
Dip those glasses. And add your sprinkles. I let my little one pick the sprinkles, so of course we went with rainbow. I added some Halloween themed sprinkles to the mix to keep it festive. And the green frosting really helped. Of course, you could use an orange frosting if you want to change things up! The point is to have fun with it.
Look at those results! Super fun, right? I grabbed a few plastic spiders too because they made them so super cute. And everyone loved them.
I combined the Kiwi Strawberry Cascade Ice with the Orange Mango for a fun, fruity flavor. However, many of the flavors combine really well, so try them all and pick your favorite combo! I also really loved the Strawberry Banana and Coconut combined.
Find your favorite flavors at CascadeIceWater.com, might I recommend the Pink Grapefruit! It is so delicious.
More Halloween recipes you might enjoy:
- Halloween Truffles
- Halloween Boo Bark Printable
- Frankenstein Pudding Cups
- Pumpkin Puke Guacamole
- Brain Cheeseball
- 1 12 ounce canister of prepared frosting (green)
- Halloween sprinkles
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 banana
- 1 bottle Cascade Ice Kiwi Strawberry
- 1 bottle Cascade Ice Orange Mango
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Start by microwaving your frosting for 1 minute until it becomes liquid. If you don't want to microwave in plastic, feel free to spoon it into a glass container first, then microwave.
- Pour sprinkles into a bowl.
- Dip cup into the melted frosting
- Dip into sprinkles, and set cups aside.
- In a blender combine all of the drink ingredients and blend until smooth and there are no banana chunks. Feel free to use other flavors if you want a different color. Just make sure the flavors blend well.
Pin to your HALLOWEEN board: