Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Chicken Breast: This chicken has all the flavors you want from jalapeno poppers, with the cream cheese, the cheddar, and the kick from the jalapenos, and of course the bacon. But to all of that you get a low carb juicy chicken breast.
When you combine the crispy, salty, flavorful bacon with the creamy goodness of the cheeses, and the kick of the jalapeno, it is like a dream dinner. Add to that the fact it can be cooked in the air fryer, and you get a fantastic low carb meal in under 30 minutes with just a few simple ingredients.
What to eat with Stuffed Chicken Breasts cooked in the air fryer:
If you love air fryer recipes as much as I do, be sure to try these:
Keto Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Chicken Breast
- 4 chicken breasts 4oz
- 2 jalapeños
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 4 oz cheddar cheese
- 8 strips bacon
- Butterfly chicken with a sharp knife, but don't cut all the way through.
- Spread cream cheese evenly on the inside of the chicken breasts.
- Divide jalapeño between the two chicken breasts. Top with the cheddar cheese. And close the chicken back up.
- Wrap each chicken breast with 2 slices of bacon
- Place chicken in the air fryer, and turn air fryer on to 370 degrees for 20 minutes.
Pin to your Chicken board: