Quick and Easy No Bake Carrot Cake Bites:
Get all the flavors of carrot cakes in these Carrot Cake Bites. Perfect for dessert or snacks, these no-bake carrot cake balls are super easy to prepare.
No Bake Carrot Cake Bites
©Eazy Peazy Mealz by EazyPeazyMealz.com
Pin it to your Dessert board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Eazy Peazy Mealz on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
If you are a big fan of carrot cakes then you will definitely love these yummy Quick and Easy No Bake Carrot Cake Bites. What I love about them is that they do not require any cooking or baking. Another amazing thing about these sweet little balls is that you can prepare them in no time if you have all the ingredients in the pantry.
I made these Quick and Easy No Bake Carrot Cake Bites for the first time for our weekly meditation gatherings a few weeks back. Much to my surprise, my friends were able to recognize the taste and flavor as being similar to a carrot cake….with me telling them absolutely nothing! I was really happy as my purpose of making Quick and Easy No Bake Carrot Cake Bites full of carrot cake flavors was served.
Quick and Easy No Bake Carrot Cake Bites
For making these Quick and Easy No Bake Carrot Cake Bites you will need Medjool dates, rolled oats, coconut flakes, chopped walnuts and of course grated carrot. To impart carrot cake flavors, I added some nutmeg powder, cinnamon powder, and vanilla extract. To enhance it’s taste further, I added some cream cheese to the mixture. Step-by-step instructions are given below.
- Use Medjool dates as these are soft in texture and will make the food processor’s job easy. If you don’t find Medjool dates, soak hard dates in lukewarm water for some time to make them soft.
- Use toasted rolled oats in these kinds of recipes if you don’t like the raw flavor from the oats.
- If you are not using organic carrots, always wash and peel the carrots before using them. The peel typically has a good amount of pesticides in them. Using a Y-peeler is a quick way to get your veggies peeled. This is made of stainless steel, is dishwasher safe, and even comes with a warranty.
These are so convenient for snacking–simply pop one into your mouth whenever you feel like having one!
If you enjoyed these carrot cake bites, you may also wanna check out these
More recipes that you might enjoy:
- Carrot Cake Muffins
- Carrot Coffee Cake
- Mini Caramel Chocolate Cake Bites
- Carrot Zucchini Muffins
- Chocolate Ganache Cheesecake Bites
No Bake Carrot Cake Bites
- 3/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup toasted oats
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 10 dates
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut unsweetened
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- Add all the ingredients except cream cheese in a food processor.
- A Food Processor is so much faster than cutting things up by hand and it mixes in seconds.
- Pulse until the dates break into fine pieces and are well combined.
- Then add cream cheese and pulse to mix well.
- Take roughly 1 tablespoon of the mixture and form into round balls and repeat.
Add more coconut or oats if you find the mixture is too sticky.
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
Pin to your Sweet Treats board on Pinterest:
Leave a Reply