This is a sweet and spicy chicken kabob that is really yummy. It is not too spicy for kids, but has a great flavor. I wish you could smell my kitchen right now, as the smell is almost as good as the taste.
Sweet Chili Cilantro Chicken KabobsPrint Pin Rate
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs minced garlic
- 1/4 c cilantro chopped small
- 1/4 c sweet chili sauce Also called chili sauce
- 1 lb chicken breast diced evenly
- Dice your chicken
- Mix oil, garlic, cilantro, and sweet chili sauce together.
- Put chicken in mixture, coating evenly
- Skewer onto kabobs
- Grill on medium high heat until cooked through.
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
Gather up your ingredients.
Chop up your chicken and mix together your marinade/sauce.
Coat your chicken in the sauce, then skewer onto your kabobs.
Grill and enjoy!