White Cheddar Baked Mac and Cheese
Creamy white cheddar mac and cheese topped with turkey stuffing for a fun Thanksgiving side dish that is sure to be a crowd favorite.
Creamy, cheesy, flavorful mac and cheese topped with an herbed, salty, crunchy stuffing topping. This is the most delicious side. And the perfect accompaniment to your Thanksgiving dinner.
This post is sponsored by Ibotta, all opinions are my own.
Speaking of Thanksgiving, Ibotta’s free Thanksgiving dinner is back and better than ever! Shop with Ibotta and get 100% cash back on potatoes, stuffing, and more when you shop at select retailers.
This is the second year in the row where Ibotta is giving away FREE THANKSGIVING DINNER! But this year the bundle is bigger and better with more sides and a larger turkey. Who doesn’t want a free Thanksgiving dinner?
So how do you get it and what is included?
It is super easy to take advantage of this deal, simply use the Ibotta App, website and/or browser extension for online grocery pick-up and delivery orders, and you will receive 100% cash back on the items in the Thanksgiving dinner bundle.
I simply shopped, added the bundle to my Ibotta app, and then scanned my receipt, and got 100% cash back, about $27. I love FREE.
If you are new to Ibotta the deal is even better. New users get a full bundle of sides, plus a free turkey worth up to $15.
But don’t worry, if you are already using the app, you get the sides, and can unlock the turkey just by referring a friend.
So what is included?
- Birds Eye frozen vegetables
- Idahoan instant potatoes
- 2 liter of Coca-Cola
- Campbell’s cream of mushroom
- Great Value Stuffing
- McCormick gravy
- Great Value cranberry
- Great Value French Fried Onions
- Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix, Honey, 8.5 Oz
- Turkey* (new users, or existing users who refer a friend)
Keep in mind this is available only at select retailers, while supplies last
All offers were valid as of publish date. Check your app for details, as offers change frequently and may not be available in all areas.
For more info and recipes visit: home.ibotta.com/
What You Need for this Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
Once you take advantage of this deal, and get your free bundle, use the Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom and the Great Value Stuffing to make this amazing Baked Mac and Cheese. It is such a fun twist on a classic baked mac and cheese, and is full of fun Thanksgiving flavor with the stuffing topping. Here is what you need:
- Elbow macaroni
- Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom
- Chicken stock
- White cheddar
- Sharp cheddar
- Dry mustard
- Garlic powder
- Turkey Stuffing
How to Make White Cheddar Mac and Cheese
Prep Everything: This means preheat oven to 400 degrees F, shred your cheese, melt your butter, and cook your elbow macaroni.
Mix the Mac and Cheese: In a large bowl, you are going to make the sauce, which is Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup, milk, chicken stock, white cheddar, sharp cheddar, dry mustard, garlic powder. Then you are going to combine this with the cooked elbow macaroni and stir it all up.
Make the Topping: Combine melted butter and dry stuffing mix, and stir well.
Put in Dish and Bake: Spray a 10 x 10 or similarly sized casserole dish with non-stick spray, and pour macaroni mixture into the casserole. Spread stuffing mixture over the macaroni mixture and bake for 15-20 minutes, until stuffing mixture is golden brown, and macaroni mixture is heated through and bubbling.
Can You Prep Ahead?
This recipe is one that you can prep ahead, and then bake right before serving. The best way to get the best results is to simply wait to put the stuffing topping on until ready to bake, that way the stuffing won’t get soggy, and you will get a nice crispy, crunchy, delicious topping.
Storage and Leftovers
This baked macaroni and cheese is great as leftovers, so don’t worry if you have a ton of Thanksgiving dinner, and end up with leftovers, though it is so creamy and yummy, it is sure to get eaten up. But luckily it stores well in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Just simply reheat in the oven, or an air fryer, or even the microwave.
Use your full bundle from Ibotta to make a complete Thanksgiving dinner, and serve with Turkey. Here are a few of our favorite ways to prepare turkey:
- Herb Crusted Boneless Turkey Roast
- Air Fryer Turkey Breast
- Juicy Roast Turkey
- How to Cook a Perfect Turkey
- Smoked Turkey
- Crockpot Turkey Breast and Gravy
- Instant Pot Turkey Breast and Gravy
White Cheddar Mac and Cheese
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup 10.5 ounces
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 ½ cups white cheddar shredded
- ½ cup sharp cheddar shredded
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup butter melted
- 6 ounces Turkey Stuffing 1 box, Great Value Brand
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large pot, cook elbow macaroni according to package directions
- In a large bowl, combine cream of mushroom soup, milk, chicken stock, white cheddar, sharp cheddar, dry mustard, garlic powder, and cooked elbow macaroni and stir to combine. Taste, and add salt and pepper as desired.
- Spray a 10 x 10 or similarly sized casserole dish with non-stick spray, and pour macaroni mixture into the casserole.
- In a separate bowl, combine Turkey Stuffing mixture with melted butter
- Pour over the macaroni mixture and bake for 15-20 minutes, until stuffing mixture is golden brown, and macaroni mixture is heated through and bubbling.
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
Pin to your Thanksgiving sides board on Pinterest: