White Chocolate Strawberry Mini Cheesecake
White Chocolate Strawberry Mini Cheesecakes are sweet and savory desserts that are pleasing to the eyes and tastebuds.
Bite size bursts of berry deliciousness is just what you need this summer!
Are you sick of mini cheesecake yet? I’m not. In case you missed it, I have posted several recently, including Campfire Smore’s Cheesecake, Creme de Menthe Cheesecake, Citrus Berry Cheesecake, and probably my personal favorite Reese’s Peanut Butter Mini Cheesecake.
Well don’t stop making them just yet, this one is a real winner.
What is it about berries and chocolate that is such a winning combination? Add in cheesecake…is your mouth watering yet? I know mine is. Ugh, I need a keyboard protector.
Anyway, trust me this is a great recipe. Not only is it totally easy, and comes together in minutes (about 30), you don’t need anything fancy to make it. Just a muffin tin and liners!
Can I make ahead
Yes! These are great little treats to make ahead for a party or having a family dessert night! It is best to leave the cheesecake making for the day of but it also will be helpful to have that part of your prepping done.
Making the crust ahead of time will help speed up the process if you just need a few extra minutes in the day of. Prepare the rest of the cheesecake as follows in the directions.
It is either best to refrigerate or freeze the cheesecake until you are ready to enjoy!
What goes good with this recipe
This is always great for a sweet treats party, refreshments or a light dessert after a meal. This goes well with beef, chicken, fish entrees or pasta. Greek Marinated Steak with Corn Feta Relish or Monte Cristo Chicken.
Can I freeze it?
Absolutely! When cooled, place entire muffin pan in the freezer for 2 to 3 hours. After frozen take out of muffin tins and place in air tight containers or freezer bags. They can stay frozen 4 to 6 weeks.
To thaw: Place in the refrigerator over night and enjoy the next day!
There are several options to go with this cheesecake to change the flavoring or add just a bit more of a variety.
- Fruit: blueberries, huckleberries, blackberries or raspberries to switch up the flavoring.
- Chocolate: semi-sweet chocolate, dark chocolate, or even butterscotch chips.
- Nuts: Sliced almonds, chopped pecans or walnuts make an extra crunch!
Dessert is the next best thing! Try these delicious fruit desserts this week:
- Strawberry Pie
- Lemon Cupcakes with Lemon Raspberry Buttercream
- Apple Pear Crisp
- Strawberry Lemonade Pound Cake
White Chocolate Strawberry Mini Cheesecake
- 4 graham crackers
- 1 Tbs Sugar
- 2 Tbs melted butter
- a pinch of salt
- 7 ounces of whipped cream cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup Ricotta cheese
- 2 Tbs Flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 5 Strawberries
- 1/4 cup finely chopped white chocolate
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips Melted
- Fresh strawberries
- Start by taking your graham crackers and use your blender or food processor, or a good old fashioned plastic bag with a mallet to crush up the graham crackers into almost a flour.
- Stir sugar in to the graham crackers, and add melted butter, use a fork to mix it all together, then stir in just a pinch of salt.
- In a separate bowl cream together the (whipped) cream cheese, ricotta, vanilla, and sugar.
- Add in egg, and blend with hand mixer until fully incorporated.
- Mix in 2 Tbs flour until fully incorporated
- In another separate bowl, mash up strawberries and stir in white chocolate chips until you have a nice jam like consistency.
- Use a muffin tin, and line with cupcake liners.
- Spoon about a tablespoon of graham cracker crust mixture into the bottom of each liner. Press it down with the back of a spoon. Use more for thicker crust, or less if you want a thin crust on your cheesecake.
- Fill the muffin liner cup 3/4 full with cheesecake mixture.
- Spoon in some of the strawberry and white chocolate mixture over the cheesecake.
- Use a toothpick to swirl the strawberries and white chocolate into the cheesecake mixture.
- You should have 4 empty muffin slots, fill each of these with 1/4 cup of water, the water will help the cheesecake bake more evenly.
- Bake at 350 for 20-22 minutes, until just set in center. Do not overcook.
- Remove from oven.
- Let cool in pan for 15 minutes, remove from pan to cooling rack, and let cool an additional 45 minutes.
- Put in fridge for minimum of 2 hours.
- Remove from fridge and top with any leftover strawberries and chocolate mix, and fresh strawberries.
- Take your white chocolate, melt it using the microwave by putting it in a microwave safe bowl, and heating in 20 second intervals, stirring between. Then drizzle over the top of the strawberries.
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
Waiting 2 hours is going to be the most difficult part of making this fresh and tasty cheesecake. Don’t have strawberries? Try raspberries, blackberries, or blueberries!
Do you love cheesecake? Try these other versions: