Are you sick of mini cheesecake yet? I’m not. In case you missed it, I have posted several recently, including Campfire Smore’s Cheesecake, Creme de Menthe Cheesecake, Citrus Berry Cheesecake, and probably my personal favorite Reese’s Peanut Butter Mini Cheesecake.
Well don’t stop making them just yet, this one is a real winner.
What is it about berries and chocolate that is such a winning combination? Add in cheesecake…is your mouth watering yet? I know mine is. Ugh, I need a keyboard protector. Anyway, trust me this is a great recipe. Not only is it totally easy, and comes together in minutes (about 30), you don’t need anything fancy to make it. Just a muffin tin and liners!
White Chocolate Strawberry Mini CheesecakePrint Pin Rate
- 4 graham crackers
- 1 Tbs Sugar
- 2 Tbs melted butter
- a pinch of salt
- 7 ounces of whipped cream cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup Ricotta cheese
- 2 Tbs Flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 5 Strawberries
- 1/4 cup finely chopped white chocolate
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips Melted
- Fresh strawberries
- Start by taking your graham crackers and use your blender or food processor, or a good old fashioned plastic bag with a mallet to crush up the graham crackers into almost a flour.
- Stir sugar in to the graham crackers, and add melted butter, use a fork to mix it all together, then stir in just a pinch of salt.
- In a separate bowl cream together the (whipped) cream cheese, ricotta, vanilla, and sugar.
- Add in egg, and blend with hand mixer until fully incorporated.
- Mix in 2 Tbs flour until fully incorporated
- In another separate bowl, mash up strawberries and stir in white chocolate chips until you have a nice jam like consistency.
- Use a muffin tin, and line with cupcake liners.
- Spoon about a tablespoon of graham cracker crust mixture into the bottom of each liner. Press it down with the back of a spoon. Use more for thicker crust, or less if you want a thin crust on your cheesecake.
- Fill the muffin liner cup 3/4 full with cheesecake mixture.
- Spoon in some of the strawberry and white chocolate mixture over the cheesecake.
- Use a toothpick to swirl the strawberries and white chocolate into the cheesecake mixture.
- You should have 4 empty muffin slots, fill each of these with 1/4 cup of water, the water will help the cheesecake bake more evenly.
- Bake at 350 for 20-22 minutes, until just set in center. Do not overcook.
- Remove from oven.
- Let cool in pan for 15 minutes, remove from pan to cooling rack, and let cool an additional 45 minutes.
- Put in fridge for minimum of 2 hours.
- Remove from fridge and top with any leftover strawberries and chocolate mix, and fresh strawberries.
- Take your white chocolate, melt it using the microwave by putting it in a microwave safe bowl, and heating in 20 second intervals, stirring between. Then drizzle over the top of the strawberries.
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
Do you love cheesecake? Try these other versions: