Balsamic Rosemary Beef Kabobs. These flavorful kabobs are tender, delicious, and fun!
Sometimes you just need a simple, but flavorful meal. I love how simple these kabobs are. They are easy, they are full of herbs and flavor. And did I mention easy?
This is a great recipe for freezer meals, or to prepare the day of. Here’s what you should do:
- Gather your ingredients.
- Chop up your rosemary.
- Mix up your sauce, and add in the rosemary, then add in your chunks of beef, coating them really well.
- Let them marinade for a bit.
- Thread beef onto skewers.
- Grill or freeze at this point!
Balsamic Rosemary Beef KabobsPrint Pin Rate
- 2 lbs sirloin cubed
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- 1 Tbs fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- Combine all marinade ingredients in medium sized bowl
- Cut sirloin steaks into 1 inch cubes. Be sure to cut evenly so that it cooks evenly
- Place in medium sized bowl with marinade.
- Coat well with marinade
- Refrigerate for 1 hour
- Skewer meat cubes
- (This is the point where you freeze the skewers/kabobs for later use, if using for a freezer meal. Thaw before using.)
- Grill on pre-heated barbeque, heated to high heat. Cook for 8-10 minutes depending on preferred doneness, flipping half way through.
- Let rest 5 minutes before serving
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
Pin to your Kabob board on Pinterest:
Free Weekly Meal Plan
Get a FREE weekly meal plan sent to your inbox, with shopping list! And the occasional update!