This post is sponsored by Giovanni Rana, all opinions are my own.
Beef Stroganoff with Giovanni Rana Mushroom Ravioli is a decadent and delicious stroganoff with a fun twist.
I love beef stroganoff, and if the amount of traffic I get on this Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff is any indicator, then you guys do too. And while I love the slow cooker version, I can’t even begin to tell you how excited I am about this creamy, beef-y stroganoff sauce with tons of mushrooms, onions, and meat layered over the most amazing mushroom ravioli.
To. Die. For.
I don’t say this lightly, this might be my absolute FAVORITE recipe on my site. It is soooo mouthwateringly delicious. And of course, easy! Love that it takes only minutes to throw together, and is such a palate pleaser.
The beef stroganoff sauce is awesome, has no cream of anything, and is made from scratch. It is super simple but carries a lot of flavor. And the mushrooms, and thinly sliced beef just add a great heartiness. But the real show stopper to this whole dish is the fact that instead of simple egg noodles, it is served over a bed of amazing Giovanni Rana Mushroom Ravioli.
The ravioli is amazing all on its own with a filling made of flavorful delicious mushrooms. But this dish, when the flavors marry together, is downright delicious.
I recently got to go on an amazing trip to Verona Italy to #DinewithRana, and had the chance to tour the Giovanni Rana plant, see how they make their pasta, try a ton of the varieties of fresh filled pastas they make, and speak with Giovanni Rana himself. I was to see first hand, the passion and care that goes into the creation of their pastas. And how fresh and flavorful the ingredients are.
You guys, it was awesome, and I am sure I will share more about the trip in future posts, but for now, let’s just say I am a fan for life. The Giovanni Rana refrigerated pasta tastes great. The company is amazing. The family is amazing. It is one of those products you can really get behind because not only does it taste good, but the people who make it are genuinely good. It is the kind of family company I want to support.
Anyway, if you are looking for a quick and delicious dinner option, look no further! Dig into a heaping plate of deliciousness with this Beef Stroganoff with Mushroom Ravioli.
Beef Stroganoff with Mushroom Ravioli
- 1 lb top sirloin cut into thin strips
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1 Tbs minced garlic
- 1 medium yellow onion quartered and sliced
- 8 ounces baby bella mushrooms sliced
- 2 Tbs butter
- 2 Tbs all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups beef stock
- 5 Tbs sour cream
- 1 bag Giovanni Rana Mushroom Ravioli
- Garnish- Fresh parsley chopped fine
- In a medium skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Cut sirloin thin, and liberally season with salt and pepper
- Place strips in the skillet, and brown meat on all sides.
- Remove from pan.
- In same pan, add in garlic, onions, and mushrooms, and saute until onions are translucent, and mushrooms are tender and brown.
- Remove from heat, set aside.
- Cook Giovanni Rana Mushroom Ravioli according to package directions, and set aside
- Meanwhile, in a saute or saucepan...
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a medium saucepan.
- Use a whisk, and whisk flour into the butter, stirring constantly, for a couple minutes.
- Gradually stir in beef broth, whisking and cooking until thickened and smooth. Let the liquid reduce.
- Remove from heat, and stir in sour cream, and meat, and mushroom mixture.
- Serve over cooked Giovanni Rana Mushroom Ravioli, garnish with parsley
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
Pin to your Pasta board on Pinterest:
Free Weekly Meal Plan
Get a FREE weekly meal plan sent to your inbox, with shopping list! And the occasional update!