Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Ravioli Casserole is a creamy pasta bake that’s loaded with chicken & spinach and is sure to leave cheese lovers drooling!
Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Ravioli Casserole
©Eazy Peazy Mealz by EazyPeazyMealz.com
Pin it to your Dinner board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Eazy Peazy Mealz on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
Pasta dishes are my favorite thing ever! I’m a carb-aholic and pasta is my favorite way to indulge. As much as I love easy pasta recipes like Balsamic Shrimp & Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta, there’s something magical about a big pan of gooey, cheesy pasta loaded with yummy add-ins for dinner. I mean really, have you made Rachael’s 30-minute Cheesy Garlic Shrimp Alfredo?! This ravioli casserole is everything wonderful about baked pasta. Better yet, it’s SUPER easy to make and the leftovers are just as good as the first night!
Tips for making this Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Ravioli Casserole
- Pick your favorite frozen ravioli! I used a mini cheese ravioli, but really any frozen variety would work – spinach, chicken, ricotta, you name it!
- Save on prep time by grabbing a rotisserie chicken from the store or cooking extra chicken earlier in the week. I’m all about easy, and having some pre-cooked chicken on hand cuts out some of the prep time on this recipe.
- Homemade alfredo sauce is the best! Yes, you could use 2 1/2 cups of store-bought alfredo if you’re really in a pinch, but homemade is so much better and it’s incredibly easy to make.
MY LATEST RECIPES
My family couldn’t get enough of this Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Ravioli Casserole! I topped the whole thing with some fresh basil I had done a chiffonade cut on. (Stack the leaves, roll ’em up, and cut across the roll to make thin strips.) Even my anti-alfredo husband was sniffing around the kitchen while the pasta was baking. This recipe would also be awesome with 1 cup of your favorite tomato-based pasta sauce or 1/4 to 1/2 cup pesto added in if you want to change up the flavors a bit. Alfredo + cheese ravioli is a whole lot of cheese flavor. If you want that gorgeous golden brown top, broil your casserole for a few minute before taking it out of the oven…or if everyone is staring at you like they haven’t eaten in a week, you can skip the presentation points. I won’t tell.
More pasta recipes to try:
- Asparagus Ravioli Pasta Salad (Hot or Cold)
- Chicken Sausage and Peas Alfredo Pesto Skillet Pasta
- Easy Pasta Bake
- Pasta E Fagioli (Soup)
- Sausage Mushroom Pesto Pasta
Pin to your Pasta board on Pinterest: