Cheesy Ham and Garlic Sandwich Bake: A quick dinner option that everyone will enjoy. Its super easy and takes no time at all. Just throw it in the oven and let it bake!
This is an easy dinner recipe full of delicious ingredients that blend together well to makes a perfect baked grilled cheese. You can learn how to make grilled cheese that everyone will love. This will quickly become one of your favorite easy dinner recipes for your family.
Easy dinner recipes for beginners
You guys, isn’t it nice to have a few easy dinner ideas that you can keep everything you need on hand, and whip up in minutes? That is what this meal is. The ingredients are simple, and likely things you already have, or can keep in your freezer, which means you can pull them out at a moment’s notice, and dinner is eazy peazy!
I have been trying to create more meals that my kids can make. I want them to be comfortable in the kitchen, confident in their abilities, plus I just want some help around here. And letting my 10 year old make dinner means I don’t have to. This recipe is awesome because it is so simple, but offers great flavors, and very little mess. It’s one of my favorite easy dinner recipes. You just need Rhodes Garlic Butter Rolls, some lunch meat, cheese, and some spices. And boy does it turn out yummy.
I love serving this grilled cheese recipe with a big old green salad and some fresh sliced fruit. Which means eating these ham and cheese sliders on a blanket in the backyard is totally acceptable!
Did I mention how yummy this cream cheese, garlicky-dill spread is? It makes this sandwich anything but run of the mill! I just love cream cheese recipes, and this is by far one of the best ones I’ve ever had.
So simple to make too. Just slice.
Slice you’re rolls in half so that they’re ready to be stuffed full of delicious toppings and baked in the oven.
Add your cream cheese spread as the base layer for the rest of your delicious toppings to go on.
Put your sliced ham on top of the cream cheese. You can make it with deli meat or leftover dinner ham. This is one of my favorite leftover ham recipes.
All you have to do is put it in the oven and let it heat up until the cheese is melty and perfect. Then you’ll have a perfect grilled cheese sandwich.
You’ll love these with your sandwiches:
Cheesy Ham and Garlic Sandwich Bake
- 1 pan 9 count Rhodes Warm N Serv Garlic Butter Rolls
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1-2 tsp dill weed depending on preference
- 1/3 lb of deli sliced ham
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Allow rolls to defrost for 10 minutes, then take partially frozen rolls out of the pan. Cut rolls horizontally, and put back in foil pan. By keeping them partially frozen they are super easy to cut without smushing the rolls.
- Mix cream cheese, minced garlic, and dill together, stirring well. Taste, and adjust to your preference.
- Spread cream cheese mixture across the rolls, and then layer on the ham and cheese.
- Place the top layer of the rolls back on.
- Bake at 325 for 25 minutes, until cheese melts. Enjoy!