Frozen Margarita Recipe: These non-alcoholic frozen mango margaritas are both sweet and sour, delicious and refreshing, the perfect summer mocktail. You need these for pool parties!
These frozen mango margaritas are reminiscent of a traditional or classic margarita as it is not a very sweet drink, it offers more of a tangy tartness! The sweetness of mango compliments the tartness of the lime, the salt, and the sweet and sour mix. The flavor dances on your tongue, and while this is a family friendly drink, you can definitely add some triple sec, tequila, etc. to make it adult-only.
I love the tropical twist this frozen margarita offers. As someone who is not a drinker, I always think it is a shame that those who don’t partake of alcohol miss out on all the fun flavors of cocktails. And so I decided to go ahead and make myself a refreshing, tart, and delicious frozen mango margarita, sans the alcohol. Of course, that doesn’t mean you can’t add alcohol to it if you wish.
Frozen Mango Margaritas (Non-Alcoholic)
Like this recipe? Pin it to your DRINKS pinboard!
Follow Eazy Peazy Mealz on Pinterest
Other great drinks perfect for Summer:
Frozen Mango Margaritas (Non-alcoholic)
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup mango nectar
- ¾ cup frozen mangos
- 2 ounces sour mix
- Ice cubes as many as you want, about 1 cup
- Margarita Salt to rim glasses
- Lime wedges and slices
- Slice a lime into wedges and rub one wedge on the rim of the glass. Dip the glass upside down in the salt.
- Put lime juice, mango nectar, and frozen mango, sour mix and ice into a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Fill with the frozen mango margarita. Garnish with a lime and enjoy.