Smooth feta, hearty olives, sweet fresh tomatoes and crispy cucumbers tossed with a lovely Greek dressing! This quick and easy Greek Cucumber Salad comes together fast and is perfect for those hot summer days.
I don’t know about you guys, but I love olives. Black, green, purple, and everything in between. I like the meaty texture, and the bitter brininess, and the heft.
At my local grocery store there is an olive bar. They have all these different types and sizes of olives and feta, and they come in different brines, oil marinades etc. I drool over it every time I walk by, but it is pricy. Like a tiny little container will run you $8! Ouch. Today when I was shopping I couldn’t help but stop and look. And then inspiration hit. Greek Cucumber Salad!
I love the flavors of Greek salads. They are always a hit in the summer months for me. When I was looking at the olive bar I thought it would be so nice to do a fresh salad without pasta or anything else, just olives, feta, tomato, and cucumbers.And this is what I came up with Greek Cucumber Salad!
Other recipes with a Greek flair that you might enjoy:
- Easy Greek Salmon Salad
- Greek Chicken Bowls (Meal Prep Easy)
- Grilled Breakfast Nectarines with Greek Yogurt, Granola, and Honey
- Greek Pasta Salad
- Classic (Easy) Greek Salad
- 1 cucumber cut into rounds and halved
- 1 medium sized tomato chopped
- 1/2 cup feta chunked up
- 1/3 cup green olives pimento stuffed
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives pitted
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbs red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Mix together the dressing ingredients and marinade olives and feta in it in the fridge for 5-10 minutes
- Chop your cucumbers into rounds, then halve each round
- Chop tomatoes
- Put cucumber and tomatoes in a bowl. And add the dressing.
- Spoon the feta chunks and olives over the cucumbers and tomatoes. Then toss lightly so feta stays intact.
- Enjoy cold
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
This Greek Cucumber Salad was a real palette pleaser for me. My kids were reluctant to try it, so this might be an adult recipe, but I can’t help but think it would be perfect for a summer BBQ. I loved it just as a side dish for some grilled chicken, and had it just as it was for lunch.
Serving your Greek Cucumber Salad in a pretty summeror a classic white will complete your dinner table.
I hope you enjoy Greek Cucumber Salad as much as we did!