I am a big believer in tacos. They are a fun way to add extra veggies into the diet, and can be customized on the plate for the kids, etc. or those picky eaters in your family.
We eat tacos a lot.
A few years back we were staying with some friends for a wedding, and they made the most UH-MAZE-ING tacos I had ever eaten. Seriously. Better than the most authentic, street cart, or gourmet tacos ever. Of course the recipe is a secret (BOOOO), so I have played around for years trying to duplicate it, without success. But my family really does enjoy a good taco, and this is one of the family faves, not to mention favorite of neighbors, friends, and even co-workers. The simplicity is half the reason I love this recipe so much.
But the other half is the out of this world flavor!
Griddle Beef TacosPrint Pin Rate
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 Tbs taco seasoning I make my own, but feel free to use a packet
- Sour Cream
- Corn Tortillas
- Fresh diced tomatoes
- Brown your ground beef with taco seasoning, and salsa. Cooking it in the salsa makes it taste great.
- Heat a pancake griddle, and place your corn tortillas on it. You can use a little grease from the beef, or butter to grease the griddle if you want them extra crispy.
- Place a small handful of cheese on tortilla.
- Top with cooked ground beef
- Let cook until tortilla is getting crispy.
- Add cabbage, tomatoes, sour cream, avocado, etc.
- Use spatula to fold taco over, and cook for a bit longer until it holds shape