Hawaiian Pizza Sliders are an easy appetizer for your next party that’s a sure fire hit! These little bites of deliciousness taste just like your favorite pizza and are ready twice as fast as your local pizzeria!
Hawaiian Pizza Sliders
©Eazy Peazy Mealz by EazyPeazyMealz.com
Pin it to your appetizer board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Eazy Peazy Mealz on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
Hi everyone! I’m Julie from Bread Booze Bacon and I’m super excited to be hanging out with all of you! I don’t know about you, but football season is one of my favorite times of the year. While I love spending my Saturdays yelling at the TV (I’m a college football girl), what I love most is having an excuse to spend all day hanging out with friends and eating lots of yummy food. There’s always a big spread of dips, crock pot recipes, and finger foods when we host the game. I love recipes I can make a big batch and then set out for everyone to enjoy. No spending the day in the kitchen when I want to be in the living room with everyone.
Sliders are one of my favorite party foods! I can make them a dozen at a time, and if we’re having a big crowd, I can usually get two dozen on one baking tray to make baking time go by even faster. One of my husband’s favorite game day eats is Hawaiian pizza. The combination of crust, sauce, gooey mozzarella cheese, ham, and sweet pineapple is just so darn good! While I love pizza (really, it’s my desert island food), whipping up some Hawaiian Pizza Sliders at home is a bit cheaper, easier for feeding a crowd, and they’re ready in about 25 minutes. Instead of the 45 minute to an hour for our local pizza place to deliver.
Tips for making Hawaiian Pizza Sliders
- Buy pre-made rolls from the store. Get the ones that are attached so you can cut all the rolls in half at once. This makes prep super easy!
- Fresh pineapple is delicious in this recipe, but you can cut down on the prep time by using canned pineapple tidbits.
- You can use deli-style ham or leftover holiday ham for this recipe. If you’re using holiday ham, be sure to cut up the ham slices into bite-sized pieces so the whole chunk doesn’t come out of the slider when you’re eating it. There’s nothing more annoying than all the filling pulling out of your slider on the first bite.
My family and friends LOVED these Hawaiian Pizza Sliders. I loved how easy they were to whip up! Once I pulled them out of the oven, I let everyone help themselves buffet style to the sliders, crock pot spinach & bacon queso, deviled eggs (a must at my house), and sheet pan chicken nachos. I also add a little fun serving my Hawaiian Pizza Sliders on a cool. We like lots of different foods to choose from when we’re munching all day. The Hawaiian Pizza Sliders went so fast I ended up needing to make another batch! I know you’ll love these sliders as much as we do.
Other game day recipes that you might enjoy:
- French Onion Soup Sliders
- BBQ Pork Sliders
- 10 Game Day Appetizers
- Vegetable Hummus Flatbread
- Best Ever layered Bean Dip
Pin to your appetizer board on Pinterest