Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos:
Ultra filling, and super easy, these Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos are the real winner for the big game. Crunchy chips, melty cheese, flavorful chicken, and all the toppings make these a hearty, filling, game time favorite! Perfect for a crowd, and won’t cost you a fortune.
Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos
©Eazy Peazy Mealz by EazyPeazyMealz.com
Pin it to your (Board Type) board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Eazy Peazy Mealz on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
I don’t know about your Big Game plans, but we tend to throw a party, or attend one. We recently moved, and since we now have the house that is best set up for a crowd, we find ourselves frequently hosting the parties. And we love it. But it can get a little expensive.
So today I thought I would share some winning strategies for hosting a crowd without throwing your budget out of bounds and without having to spend tons of time.
Tip one: Serve Crowd Friendly Foods
Food can get costly. If you have a crowd and you are serving steaks to everyone, for example, the price tag is going to be high. But steak nachos, you still get the same idea, but with less cost. Anything like soups, bar-style foods (i.e. potato bar), and anything you can make in a slow cooker or on a sheet pan is usually a good option. It means you don’t have to individually prepare, and it means a little goes a long ways. Saving you time and money.
These sheet pan chicken nachos are the perfect solution. They are tasty, flavorful, customizable, and really inexpensive to make.
Tip Two: Repurpose and Get Creative
Repurpose stuff you already have and make it football themed.
- Shape your food into football shapes, think homemade cheese balls, brownies, cookies, etc.
- Use a green table cloth and masking tape to make a field, to cover your table for the food!
- Use the right colors, green for the field, brown for the football, yellow for penalty flags.
- You could also just buy an inexpensive football themed table cloth.
Don’t you just want to dig in? Well be quick!
How to Make Any Kind of Party Nachos
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare for favorite meat (chicken, beef, turkey, pork burger, or fish), cut into bite-sized pieces, and cooked to just tender.
- Place authentic restaurant-style tortilla chips on tray, single layer and top with meat, beans, and cheese.
- Then add veggies sliced and diced the way you like them and top veggies with cheese
- Lastly, garnish the way you like with cilantro, fresh tomatoes, avocado, and so forth.
- Cook in oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
Other Favorite Party Recipes
- 10 Game Day Appetizers
- Game Day Skillets
- Big Game Party: Recipes, Planning, and More!
- Classic 7 Layer Dip Upgraced
Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos
- 1 Tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbs fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp cumin
- Cilantro - 1/4 cup finely chopped for chicken seasoning additional for garnish
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 5 sweet mini peppers sliced into rings
- 1 small yellow onion sliced
- 1/2 bag of Authentic Tortilla Chips
- 2 1/2 cups Cheese
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- 2 cups Mexican Blend Cheese
- 1 Cup shard cheddar cheese
- Sour cream optional
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a medium sized bow mix together lemon juice, lime juice, cumin, 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro, onion powder, and chili powder, whisk until smooth.
- Add chicken to the bowl, and coat with mixture
- Place chicken on a sheet pan
- Add sliced mini peppers and onions to sheet pan.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or so, until chicken is cooked through and reaches internal temp of 165. (time depends on how thick the chicken is)
- Remove chicken, onions, and peppers from tray.
- Slice chicken into thin strips.
- Wipe tray off
- Pour chips over tray and move them so they are in a single layer. You want each chip to get toppings.
- Sprinkle a cup of Mexican blend cheese over the chips.
- Add chicken and black beans.
- Sprinkle another cup of cheese over the chicken and beans.
- Add peppers and onions.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees
- Remove from oven, top with fresh cut tomatoes, avocado, and cilantro!
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
Pin to your Appetizers board:
Janice R. says
shelly peterson says
Nancy Loring says
Elizabeth p says