I love sophisticated, but tasty dishes in the summer. Something you can throw on the grill and cook in a few minutes, with little prep work, but lots of flavor.
This amazing marinade is so easy, and leaves you with flavorful, juicy, tender chicken breasts that are good enough to be served at a formal dinner, but easy enough for a backyard barbeque. It has a hint of lemon, the richness of rosemary, and all the flavor you love with garlic.
Lemon Garlic Rosemary Grilled ChickenPrint Pin Rate
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tsp garlic rosemary seasoning Tones
- 2 chicken breasts approximately 1 lb
- Mix marinade ingredients together
- Put in a ziploc bag with chicken breasts, and stick in the fridge for about 5-10 minutes, to coat
- Grill chicken on BBQ or indoor grill (George Foreman), until cooked through. Serve with rice, veggies, etc.
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
When cooking chicken, wait until the juices run clear, then give it a minute to rest so that when you cut it, the juices don’t run out, but rather settle back into the breast for a tender, moist meal.
Want a bite?