This post originally appeared on Real Housemoms where I am a contributor.
Mango Orange Mojito (No-jito), a deliciously refreshing punch with no alcohol, and all the flavors of summer. Mango and orange juices combine with sparkling water, fresh mint, and fruit for a beverage you won’t be able to resist.
As a huge fan of drinks in general, and a lover of big flavor combinations, this Mango Orange Mojito summer beverage really hits the spot. It is a twist on a mojito, left virgin so you can drink as much as you want, and so it is kid friendly. It combines fresh mint with citrus and mango, and is dangerously delicious.
I have always loved a good drink recipe. This Apple Raspberry Brunch Punch is a favorite around here, as is this Pineapple Cooler, or this Raspberry 7 up Punch. But there is just something about a citrus based drink that will always steal my heart.
I don’t drink alcohol, but I love going to a good mixologist and getting a stellar virgin drink. Last year I was in Poland, of all places, and ordered a virgin mojito, and holy smokes was it good. I sucked my glass dry, and then proceeded to suck on the ice cubes to try and get every last vestige of flavor from them. And that is when my love affair with mint, lime (or other citrus), and sparkling water started. A good simple syrup or juice, and the right proportions of fizz to flat make all the difference.
This Mango Orange Mojito is amazing because that mango gives it a nice smooth flavor, and the citrus a pop of flavor. The mint rounds it all out, and happiness ensues.
Mango Orange Mojito Tips
- Chill the glasses to keep things cool longer
- Use large ice cubes to avoid watering the beverage down. I love this silicone tray that makes GIANT ice cubes.
- Use quality fresh mint!
- Muddle with anything you have. If you don’t have a muddler, use the back of a wooden spoon. It works, I promise. Or use a muddler.
- Be sure to taste and adjust to personal preference. Quantities listed below are my preference.
More drink recipes you might enjoy:
- Black Cherry Dragonfruit Mocktail with Blackberry Mint and Lime
- Pina Colada Smoothie Bowl
- Slimming Green Smoothie
- Citrus Sangria, Kid-friendly and Immune Boosting
- Cranberry Apple Raspberry Brunch Punch
Mango Orange Mojito (Virgin)
- 1 cup tightly packed fresh mint
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 8 ounces mango juice
- 1 Tbs fresh lime juice
- 12 ounces seltzer water
- 1 orange sliced
- 2 cups ice
- In a Pitcher, muddle the mint with a muddler, or a wide handled wooden utensil.
- Add the sugar, and crush it into the mint leaves.
- Add the liquids, stir to combine.
- Garnish each glass with orange rings, and 1/2 cup ice
- Pour virgin mojito over the ice in each cup
- Serve and enjoy!
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
Pin to your Drinks board: