I love rich, gooey, decadent brownies, but I don’t always have the time, energy, or desire to whip them up entirely from scratch. Which is why I love this recipe. It uses a box brownie mix, but punches it up by adding in a peanut butter cheesecake swirl! Yum! And so easy.
If you haven’t noticed I have been on a bit of a peanut butter kick lately, making Monster Cookies, Peanut Butter Banana Oat Muffins, and more. But this takes the cake…or..eerhhm…brownie, when it comes to peanut butter goodness. Yummy. It made a ton, which is just what I wanted. Enough to enjoy now, and freeze for later. But if you don’t want as many as 48, please feel free to cut the recipe down, it works just as well cut in half.
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
- 3 boxes of brownie mix of choice or homemade brownie recipe
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Swirl
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup ricotta
- Preheat oven to 325
- Mix brownies together, I used Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix
- Line a full-sheet pan with parchment paper and spray with non-stick spray
- Pour brownie mixture into full-sheet pan
- Mix all cheesecake swirl ingredients together, blending with hand blender until incorporated.
- Spoon lumps of peanut butter cheesecake mixture over brownie into pan
- Use a fork, toothpick, or skewer to swirl the cheesecake and brownie mixture together to get a marbled look.
- Bake 45-55 minutes
- Do not overbake, they will appear underdone, but will cool to doneness
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
Looking for other brownie recipes?
Double Chocolate Brownies with Raspberry Compote
Leave a Reply