This post is sponsored by Cost Plus World Market, all opinions are my own. #WorldMarketBaking #WorldMarketTribe #Ad
Peppermint Brownie Ice Cream Drumsticks! These are a homemade version of your favorite ice cream treat, with a fun holiday spin. You will not be able to get enough of this ice cream goodness!
You guys, I am so excited to share this post with you. I was invited by Cost Plus World Market, which you all know I love, to be part of their 12 days of Christmas Baking, and I was given day 12. As you may know, that is 12 Drummers Drumming, and I knew I had to make a Christmas version of Drumsticks. And since it needed a baked element, I figured what is better in ice cream than gooey, delicious, bits of brownie? Add that to peppermint ice cream, and nice coating of chocolate, and more peppermint, and you have Peppermint Brownie Drumsticks one delicious holiday treat! The perfect addition to your Holiday Entertaining!
The ice cream is homemade peppermint ice cream. It is no churn. It’s creamy. It is luscious. And it is so pepperminty, you may find it never makes it onto the cone! You are going to love it! I added chopped up brownies to the ice cream for added chocolate-ty goodness. It’s Christmas time and we are all busy so if you want, just buy a box mix for your chocolate brownies and save yourself some time, that’s what I did for this Peppermint Brownie Drumstick recipe.
This Peppermint Brownie Drumsticks recipe has a lot of different aspects to it from making the brownies and chopping them up, to mixing the ice cream and chopping the peppermint sticks for it, and of course to pouring on the chocolate syrup at the end so get the kiddos involved in the kitchen this holiday season, there is a perfect “job” for kids of all ages!
Other Christmas desserts you might like:
- Christmas Sugar Cookies
- White Chocolate Peppermint Christmas Popcorn
- Thumbprint Cookies
- Chocolate Peppermint Bark Molten Mug Cake
Peppermint Brownie Drumsticks
- Brownies chopped (follow instruction on the box)
- 32 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Syrup Torani Peppermint
- 1/2 cup peppermint sticks chopped
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chopped
- 18 sugar cones
- 15 ounces Chocolate Syrup Magic Shell
- 1 tbsp Peppermint serve "crushed" as dust, for garnish
- 1 tbsp If ice cream is served in a bowl rather than as a drumstick serve with holiday Peppermint Spoonsfor more fun!)
- Bake brownies, according to instructions on the box: let cool and set aside.
- In a stand mixer, combine heavy whipping cream with Torani Peppermint Syrup, and whip until stiff peaks form.
- I used my KitchenAid Stand Mixer because I could set the speed on it and focus on the other steps in the recipe while the KitchenAid did work.
- Add chopped brownies
- Add chopped peppermint sticks.
- Add chopped white chocolate and mix until combined.
- Transfer to a bowl and freeze.
- Once completely frozen (3-5 hours), scoop into cones.
- Pour Magic Shell Syrup carefully over the top.
- Sprinkle with peppermint dust.
- Refreeze if needed.
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
Pin to your Holiday Dessert Board: