Say hello to soft, chewy, perfectly spiced pumpkin almond cookies. These cookies are somewhat healthier than the normal cookies you would think of. This Halloween impress your little ones with this delicious fun treat.
The color and texture of these cookies are amazing. Everyone will simply adore them for sure. A perfect recipe for Halloween and Thanksgiving.
Pumpkin Almond Cookies
©Eazy Peazy Mealz by EazyPeazyMealz.com
Pin it to your Cookie board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Eazy Peazy Mealz on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
Hey guys Jyothi from CurryTrail is back with another recipe. I’m super excited to bring to you guys this Halloween treat. How cool these pumpkin almond cookies look! It was so much fun making these cookies and be sure to get the little ones into the kitchen for these, they will have a blast shaping the cookies all by themselves. A fun family bonding time in the kitchen assured.
A few recipes you will find on my blog are:
I’ve used almond meal and flour in making these cookies.
It gives a nice flavor and taste to the cookies. A whole almond on top gives these cookies a complete pumpkin look and the almond also adds a nice crunchy texture against the soft, chewy cookies. Don’t skip on the spice powders in the cookies, pumpkin and spice powders are gorgeous together.
Recipe adapted from here
With the arrival of the fall season, it’s a perfect way to welcome fall by celebrating it with pumpkins. Not just by using pumpkin in the recipe, but by giving the dish the shape of pumpkin. You will have your guests and little ones wondering if it’s a cookie or a real pumpkin. Full on fun.
Looking for inspirations on more fall recipes, check this out.
Tips to make good pumpkin almond cookies
- Use fresh, good quality ingredients.
- Do not skip on the spice mixes that go into making these cookies. Spices and pumpkin are good friends.
- Once baked, brush with honey generously to give a nice shine and life to these cookies.
- If you see the inside of the cookies are raw or not baked well enough, put them back into the oven for few minutes.
- Store in air tight containers only after cookies are cooked completely.
More cookie recipes to try:
- Martinelli’s Apple Glazed Shortbread Cookies
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- Christmas Sugar Cookies
- Peppermint Chocolate Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies with Almonds