Pumpkin Cookie Cheesecake
A light and creamy pumpkin cheesecake in a richly decadent cookie crust. A fun hack with yogurt, and the best flavor ever! This is such a fun fall recipe.
Pumpkin is the perfect Fall flavor! And we traditionally make lots of pumpkin foods: Pumpkin Poke Cake, Pumpkin Pie (Classic), Pumpkin Almond Cookies, Muffin Tin Pumpkin Pies with Oatmeal Caramel Crumble!
Let’s talk about traditions…I have noticed recently that nearly all of our holiday traditions are tied to food. There are traditional baking items, fun breakfast foods, goodies we share with others, and more. I love a good food tradition, and I think it is time to start building some new ones at our house.
I am going to start with this light and airy cheesecake! It is made using Yoplait Greek 100 Whips Pumpkin Cheesecake yogurt, cream cheese, pumpkin, and a blend of spices. The crust is flavorful and textured, and made with sandwich cookies, graham crackers, brown sugar and pecans! It is everything you want in a dessert, and then some! And would make the perfect addition to a Thanksgiving dessert table.
Easy to Make Pumpkin Cheesecake
I love cheesecake, but rarely feel up to making it. It is so time consuming. It has SO MUCH cream cheese. It bakes forever! But I have changed all that with this simple cheesecake recipe. And the hack of using Yogurt!
It is very delicious, and pretty simple to make. I call that a win.
The first time I made this cheesecake I was very excited about it, and couldn’t wait to eat it. The flavors were spot on with what I wanted. But there was one problem. The crust. It tasted so good. But it was a little too hard, and did not easily remove from the bottom of the spring form pan.
So I made it again. Sad, right? More pumpkin cheesecake for me. Anyway, I think I was able to resolve the problems, and I certainly got to make sure the pumpkin cheesecake was all that I wanted it to be and more. It is not super sweet like some cheesecakes. The greek yogurt gives it a very slight tartness which is really refreshing. And the brown sugar and pecans in the OREO crust make it very rich and dreamy.
If you are going to use pumpkin in only one way this fall, make it this way! You won’t regret it. It is seriously delicious. But why stop there when you can make Creamy Pumpkin Fettuccine!
Other Delicious Recipes
- Super Soft Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies (Big Batch)
- Pumpkin Cake Roll
- Pumpkin Toffee
- Peanut Butter Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Fondue
- Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Pound Cake
Let’s get to the recipe:
Pumpkin Cookie Cheesecake
- 8 OREO cookies
- 4 graham crackers
- 1/4 cup pecan pieces
- 4 Tbs butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbs brown sugar
- 4- 4 ounce containers Yoplait Pumpkin Cheesecake Greek 100 Whips
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup pumpkin
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 Tbs flour
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin spice emulsion Or use 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F
- Put all the crust ingredients in the food processor, and process until finely chopped
- Spray the bottom of the mini springform pans with non-stick cooking spray
- Divide the crust evenly between 4 mini cheesecake springform pans
- Press the crust firmly so it is compact. I used the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 5 minutes
- Wipe out the food processor, then while crust is baking, put the cheesecake filling ingredients in and process until smooth.
- When crust is done baking, pour cheesecake filling over top, evenly dividing it between the 4 springform pans.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until just barely jiggles
- Cool on cooling rack for 1-2 hours.
- Refrigerate 3-5 hours before serving.
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.