This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Manwich for IZEA. All opinions are 100% mine.
Manwich sloppy joe’s in a fun pizza roll form that is super easy to make, and only takes about 20 minutes!
You know how people love things like Taco Tuesdays? Well how about starting a tradition of Manwich Mondays? I mean think about it…what better way to kick off the week than with something that tastes great, that kids and adults both enjoy, and that is easy peasy to make? Manwich is a versatile meal solution for busy families, so let’s just make it a tradition and get the family around the dinner table for a great tasting meal.
Now I know what you are thinking…but I don’t think my family would eat sloppy joes every single Monday! But they don’t have to. While traditional sloppy joes are certainly one way to use Manwich, there are tons of recipes and a wide variety of uses for this heart sauce with a sweet and tangy, finger-licking-good taste. You can make everything from Sloppy Joes, Saucy Meatloaf, Baked Sloppy Joe Cups, Sloppy Joe Macaroni Skillet, Sloppy Joe Tacos and more at Manwich Mondays Recipes. I used the sauce for Manwich Sloppy Joe nachos a while back, and it is still one of my family’s favorites.
Weekdays are always a whirlwind at our house, with school, homework, sports, music, and more, we tend to be on the go. This means dinnertime is vital to staying connected as a family. This is why I love the kid-stopping power of Manwich as a meal solution. My kids love messy-licious flavor, and it is free of artificial flavors and preservatives, so I like using it as a way to get the family’s attention back to mealtime and away from all those pesky distractions.
These pizza rolls were awesome, and so easy. And because Manwich offers three different canned sauce varieties, they are also easy to change up and offer variety with Manwich Original, Manwich Bold and Manwich Thick & Chunky. Just remember, there is no meat in the Manwich cans, rather a tangy sauce perfect for sandwiches, pastas and of course these pizza rolls!
You are going to love this, and keep in mind, you need two hands to eat a Manwich- which means your family is focused on mealtime, and not texting or playing video games. So it is not only amazingly tasty, but great for family time too!
Sloppy Joe Pizza Rolls
- 1 lb ground turkey or beef
- 2 cans Classic Pizza Crust 13.8 ounce can
- 1 can Manwich Bold Sauce
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Optional toppings: Lettuce tomato, sour cream, pickle chips, and avocado
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Spray cooking sheet with non-stick spray
- In a large skillet, cook and brown beef or turkey until no longer pink.
- Drain, add Manwich Bold sauce, and cook for 2-3 minutes, set aside.
- Take pizza dough out of can, and unroll it on a flat surface
- Add a cup or two of the meat mixture and spread evenly across the top of the dough.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Roll up tightly into a long roll, and using a serrated knife, cut into 1 inch slices
- Place them on a baking sheet, and bake for 12-14 minutes until golden brown
- Remove from oven, top with desired toppings, and enjoy!
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
To learn more about Manwich products, visit the products page at https://www.manwich.com/sloppy-joe-sauce, and find Manwich products in a store near you, by using the product locator on ConAgra Foods’ website here: https://bit.ly/VccDIV.
Check out the ReadySetEat enewsletter here.
Jillian (Food, Folks and Fun) says
peter @feedyoursoultoo says