Manwich Sloppy Joe Nachos: Ground beef with a sweet and tangy sauce, crispy chips, black beans, dill pickles, and of course plenty of cheese, sour cream and pico, make this a messy-licious meal kids and parents love!
Manwich Soppy Joe Nachos
©Eazy Peazy Mealz by EazyPeazyMealz.com
Pin it to your (Board Type) board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Eazy Peazy Mealz on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
Our family is crazy for nachos. When we go out to eat we almost always seem to order a nacho appetizer. I love making them at home too because they are a fast and eazy peazy meal the kid will typically eat without complaint. Except my youngest boy, he won’t eat anything without complaint.
Using Manwich to amp up the flavor without any extra work for me is a huge win. Manwich is a hearty sauce that is sweet and tangy. It comes in 3 awesome canned varieties: Manwich Original, Manwich Bold, and Manwich Thick and Chunky. To learn more about Manwich products, visit the products page at https://www.manwich.com/sloppy-….
One of the things I love about Manwich is that it is just sauce, no meat, making it perfect for all kinds of dishes, from casseroles, to traditional sloppy joe’s to these tasty nachos.
But the ease and taste are not the only things we love about Manwich. In addition, the kid-stopping power of Manwich always makes meals something to be enjoyed with both hands, which means no video games, phones, or iPads at the table! Furthermore, every can of Manwich is free of artificial flavors and preservatives.
While I love to make my own sauces when life allows, real life happens over here, and so I am happy to have Manwich because you can’t beat the ease, or the quality ingredient that bring the family’s attention back to mealtime and away from everyday distractions. Manwich’s kid-stopping power is the perfect Easy Weeknight Meals solution moms and dads can depend on.
To find Manwich products in a store near you, use the product locator on ConAgra Foods’ website here: https://bit.ly/VccDIV. And click to find tasty Manwich Recipes: from Sloppy Joes, to pastas, casseroles, dips and more.
To make these nachos I browned my ground beef, drained off the fat, opened a can of the Manwich Bold, and dumped it over, and stirred. I heated up my cast iron skillet in a 350 degree oven, for about 10 minutes, put some chips in the skillet, added some drained back beans, heaped on the ground beef, sprinkled on cheese, and baked for 8 minutes until the cheese was melty. Then I topped with sliced pickle chips, pico de gallo, and sour cream!
Favorite Healthy Snacks
- Best Seller Quick and Easy Variety Snack Pack
- Smart Food Popcorn – White Cheddar
- 5-Star Popcornopolis Gourmet Popcorn
Other Great Recipes!
- Slow Cooker Honey Lime Chicken Tocos
- Sheet pan Garlic Chicken & Veggies
- Chicken Enchilada Meal Prep Bowls
- Sheet pan Flank Steak Fajitas
- Super Bowl Appetizer Round-up
Manwich Sloppy Joe Nachos
- 1.5 lbs ground beef cooked and drained
- 1 can Manwich Bold Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1 bag of tortilla chips
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 2 cups grated cheese Cheddar and mozzarella cheese mix
- 1/2 cup dill pickle chips
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup pico de gallo
- Brown your ground beef, drain off oil, and stir in Manwich Bold Sauce.
- Preheat oven to 350 and heat skillet for about 10 minutes
- Fill skillet with tortilla chips
- Top with black beans, sloppy joe meat, and cover with cheese
- Bake for 8-10 minutes
- Top with cut up dill pickle chips, sour cream, and pico de gallo and enjoy!
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.
Check out these Sloppy Joe Pizza Rolls