These Sweet Potato Cinnamon Rolls are decadent, fluffy, and slathered with a simple brown sugar frosting. Cozy up with a cup of tea and these cinnamon rolls for the perfect autumn morning!
Sweet Potato Cinnamon Rolls
©Eazy Peazy Mealz by EazyPeazyMealz.com
Pin it to your Breakfast board to SAVE it for later!
Follow Eazy Peazy Mealz on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
Hey guys! Sarah from Live Eat Learn here coming at you with another easy recipe…cinnamon rolls! I grew up in a family where “making cinnamon rolls” entailed cracking open a can of cinnamon rolls and popping them in the oven. Truly homemade cinnamon rolls were reserved for Christmas and birthdays, but on no other occasions. It wasn’t until I moved to the Netherlands, where there are no canned cinnamon rolls to be found, that I learned just how easy it is to make these from scratch. While the ingredients list may seem a bit long, I promise it’s almost all stuff you already have in your pantry! Ready to get cooking?
Tips for making these sweet potato cinnamon rolls:
- Use dental floss to slice without a mess! Check out the simple tutorial for how to slice cinnamon rolls with floss here.
- After you roll up and slice your cinnamon rolls, you can cover them and refrigerate them overnight, so all you have to do in the morning is bake!
- The exact size you roll your dough out to won’t really affect how delicious your cinnamon rolls turn out. Rule of thumb: Roll your dough thinner = more surface area for brown sugar/cinnamon filling, more layers. Roll your dough thicker = more fluffy and doughy.
- Be sure to leave plenty of room between rolls. They like to expand!
- How to get the perfect mashed sweet potato? Follow the first part of the tutorial here.
More Breakfast recipes you might enjoy:
- Breakfast Stuffed Avocado
- Apple Pie Breakfast Cookies
- Taco Breakfast Bowl
- Breakfast Stuffed French Bread
- Easy Denver Omelet Breakfast Cups
Pin to your Breakfast board on Pinterest!