Take a look at this gorgeous bowl and these gorgeous veggies. Add in luscious avocado and you have a killer meal that has a healthy fat, a great source of lean protein, and so much more. It is one of those meals that is quick, easy, and that you can feel good about. And because it has so much flavor, the whole family is going to love it!
Ok you guys, let me tell you a story…Once upon a time there was this mother who had so much to get done, all the time. She cooked and she cleaned, she worked and she ran errands, she took care of the kids and she took care of everything else. She didn’t do it alone, but she there was always more to get done.
Making the Sheet-pan Chicken:
- Combine all peppers and onions in a bag and shake them with the oil and lime juice to coat everything well.
- Next bake the vegetables.
- Start your rice on the cooktop.
- When the vegetables have been in the oven for about a dozen minutes, on high heat brown the sides of the chicken in a frying pan.
- Then add the chicken to the vegetables and season everything.
- Now finish roasting it all together.
- Slice your California avocados into thin or thick slices according to your preference.
- Everything should finish cooking all at the same time.
- Finally, serve.
- Give yourself a pat on the back for an awesome home cooked meal that only used 3 dishes and was done in less than 25 minutes!