Easy Overnight Cinnamon Rolls
Prep these cinnamon rolls the night before, and bake in the morning. These amazing cinnamon rolls are loaded with flavor, and so easy to make.
I wanted a great cinnamon roll recipe that was easy, nothing fancy, and that I could whip together at night and enjoy in the morning. This was the winner.
I made it for breakfast for my birthday, because who wants to have to prepare something on their birthday? It was great to make it the night before and just have to bake it in the morning. Yum!
How to Make Overnight Cinnamon Rolls
- Get your warm water. And add your yeast.
- Add some sugar.
- Put the salt in a different bowl.
- Add your eggs in.
- Add in the oil. Then beat the eggs and other together well.
- Add in 5 cups flour.
- Mix together well.
- Now add in your yeast mixture.
- Then you add in the other 5 cups of flour.
- It is going to be watery at first, but as you slowly add in the last 5 cups, it will get to be very dry dough.
- Let rise at least one hour, then roll out on floured surface, until even.
- Melt butter and brush on.Mix up your cinnamon mixture.
- Cover dough with cinnamon mixture.
- Roll it up.
- Cut it.
- Put it on greased baking dish. Then cover with greased plastic wrap and a dish towel.
- Let rise overnight. When you wake up they will be big and fluffy, and look really yummy.
- Now bake them. While they bake, mix up your cream cheese glaze. Then glaze as soon as they are out of the oven, that way it melts and spreads really well.
- Then enjoy them! Honestly, there are probably recipes that are more decadent, or taste better, but I LOVE this one because it does not have anything special in it, no buttermilk, cream, or anything fancy, so you can pretty much make it whenever.
More Cinnamon Rolls and Breads:
- Sweet Potato Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 Hour Cinnamon Rolls
- Simple Cinnamon Rolls
- Cinnamon Swirl Bread
- Easy 90 Minute (or Less) Orange Rolls
Easy Overnight Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 Tbs yeast
- 3 cups warm water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 Tbs salt
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 c oil
- 10 cups flour
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 Tbs cinnamon
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbs milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Combine sugar, warm water and yeast, let sit ten minutes
- Beat eggs, combine with oil, salt, and 5 cups flour, mix together, then add yeast mixture.
- Mix for 5 minutes.
- Add other 5 cups flour.
- Mix for 5-7 minutes
- Let rise 1 hour
- Roll out dough on floured surface into a rectangle.
- Mix together cinnamon, sugar, and brown sugar
- Brush on melted butter, top with cinnamon and sugar filling mixture.
- Roll up and slice into individual rolls.
- Place in well greased baking pans
- Cover with thin cloth, let rise overnight
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes
- Ice and serve.
Our recipe card software calculates these nutrition facts based on averages for the above ingredients, different brands, and quality of produce/meats may have different nutritional information, always calculate your own based on the specific products you use in order to achieve accurate macros for this recipe.